RP sign up- Realms

nice character Shadow. I like the whole attacking objects thing. kinda like Force Unleashed....

Anyways, what did you think of mine? i know hes accepted, but what did you think

real good storm. i'm liking all the characters right now.

btw storm, you aren't giving me credit for the ganon sig i made you. i just noticed that...

Shadow, just noticed that you've been referring to my character as Richard. His name is RICHAND, with an n.
No problem though, just thought I'd let you know :)

Also, I think we should start Friday after school at the latest. What do you guys think?

i think that sounds good. i also think im done for the night. might check back a little later. l

later guys

Well, we live in different time zones. At what time would your school end? Mine ends 2:31 Western-Pacific Time.

Shadow, just noticed that you've been referring to my character as Richard. His name is RICHAND, with an n.
No problem though, just thought I'd let you know :)

Also, I think we should start Friday after school at the latest. What do you guys think?
I work friday nights

sorry about that, giga.
i fixed it.

and i still say sunday, when i will be on all day to set it all up. plus this gives time for more to join. i'd rather not have people join in the middle of this

and i still say sunday, when i will be on all day to set it all up. plus this gives time for more to join. i'd rather not have people join in the middle of this
Yes, but at what time on Sunday?

we don't all have to be on at the same time. At first most of our characters are going to be by themselfs any way, so there isn't much point in making sure we are all on at the same time.

Name: Satra Morta

Alliance: Destry, evil, Storm's right hand man(woman)

Apperence: Satra is average height and weight. She has dark red hair, auburn in color and wears it down almost all the time. Her eyes are dark green, and stand out on her boney face. Satra wears no armour making her very agile. She instead sports a dark green dress, flat solled shoes, and long red nails. On one hand the nails are extra long and have replaceable steel tips for close combat.

Bio: Satra was born in southern Conud and discovered her magic abilities at a young age. She was sent to a school where she learned how to control her powers. There she became a master in defensive magic involving force fields she also learned a few healing spells, but she quickly became bored with it and began to skip school and started to use her expertiece in force fields in a more agressive manner.

This is when she found she liked killing and the power that came with it. She dropped out of school and began stealing for a living. She moved all around the country, until one day she was approached by a group of spellcasters. They all dressed in black and called themselves Umbra Morbus. They took Satra to Destry and taught her how to use distructive magic. She learned how to create explosions and control fire. Quickly she rose through the organization and became its leader. Now she is second in command behind Storm Valentine and leads The Northern Army of Destry along with Umbra Morbus into battle.

Abilites: Satra is an expert in using force fields and distruction magic. She can create explosions and control the fire they create, but she can't create fire out of nothing. She also has a basic understanding of healing spells and carries a few knifes in addition to her claw for close fights. She leads the invading army in Salfir and plans to hunt down all who resist the rule of Destry.

Last edited:
I like it. here here. :thumbsup:

EDIT: due to the small flow of people using fire, i made a small edit in my character sign up. Sekhmet can launch lightning bolts instead of fire. this way, it will be more diverse. Also, since there are some guns, ive 3edited Storm Valentine's post to him carrying a side-arm, a Pistol, in addition to his other skills.

Last edited:
Back