*Rumour* Mario Party Boxart

ShyGuy

Kirby Hardcore
Sep 9, 2006
B.C, Canada
attachment.php

What do you think, does this look real to you?

sorry if this has already been posted!

Attachments

• thumb_MarioParty8Box[1].png
    thumb_MarioParty8Box[1].png
    92.5 KB · Views: 119
Looks pretty real to me, but many people can easily make these as good as the real ones.

has this been posted before?
nope =] i searched
but i seriously thought ive seen this before, well i know ive seen it, but i thought it was here

that looks cool. i kinda tuned out of the franchise after the second because they made the same game 7 times, but the wii will add new dimension so i'll get it

Twas on the Official Boxart thread :D so yeah you have seen it, and I can't decide whether to get this or not. The repetitiveness of the old games got quite gay, and it was never anything for single player, though multiplayer with friends was great, but I'll consider it. I'll wait for you guys to get it :D

ShyGuy said:
attachment.php

What do you think, does this look real to you?

sorry if this has already been posted!
Yes this has but it's ok, just go HERE next time to see:) Sonic and the Secret Rings is even in There

elmo_999 said:
that looks cool. i kinda tuned out of the franchise after the second because they made the same game 7 times, but the wii will add new dimension so i'll get it

thats exactly what i was thinking, i only ever owned the first game which was quality but couldn't be bothered to buy the new ones. borrowed mario party 7 off a mate which was alright but they really over complicated things & had some terrible robot battling section which was just crap.

hopefully the wii version will simplyfy things a bit & should be alotta fun. hope they put some of the classic games on their though, i'll take bobsled run & mushroom mix up over half of the newer mario party mini games!

Back