Sadness (Wii)

im glad everyone is liking it, the scirpt-writer of the game has been working with horror/thriller authors and isn't giving too much info about the game because he wants it to be a suprise and doesn't want to spoil the story. The graphics look amazing though. Dont ya think?

xccxzx

Well, it looks pretty so-so to me. :\ But I can't give it a fair judging until I've played it, I guess.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
as much as i would love that to be the graphics of the game i'm pretty sure that is pre-rendered movie.

Lol yeah theres no way the wii can generate those sort of graphics... definatly prerendered

3mpathy said:
Lol yeah theres no way the wii can generate those sort of graphics... definatly prerendered

Have faith lol :S

Soooooo...

it definitely can i mean it faster and better than the xbox i mean and some of the gamecube games looks better than the xbox

3mpathy said:

There's a couple clip's there that actually look like gameplay so I wouldn't go that far as to saying there's no way the wii can generate those graphics. Guess only time will tell about the graphically power the wii can generate.

In reality the best graphics we've seen so far have been Twilight Princess, and everyone knows it was essentially a GameCube game. I wouldn't be surprised if Sadness was close to this, especially since they could save a lot of processing time if they don't have to worry about color.

yeah and alot of GPU time not having to pump out as much rendered colour and texture..

but if that game is done well, it should be a good buy

i will be getting it the day it comes out i dont see any reason why this game could not be a game of the year unless it turns out like killer 7 which was just too weird

wow

from the idea of the game to the video on the site this game has got me truly excited. i think and hope that this will be a breakthrough wii title. i think the black and white setting is great. the less blood and guts more psychohorror and intense gameplay will be refreshing. not so excited about werewolves though

I'm having so much trouble figuring out if I'm excited or not. It's really tough considering the media they've released. No screenshots, a little art and a trailer that's most likely live action and not rendered...:(

im excited. Im sort of a horror nerd, i like everything horror. Even if it sucks. but this looks like it will definatly NOT suck. It looks amaizing. Have any one of you heard that theres NO in game menu, HUD, or obvisous save zones? they are trying to make this game VERY realistic. i think its a good idea. and its supposed to make very good use of the wii mote

Back