Sadness (Wii)

I hope they keep the black and white look, but the blood would be like an artificial, deep red. That would be amzing.

Are you guys crazy? This is NOT pre-rendered, but this is actually REAL people. Nibris just released this trailer so that we could see what the GAMEPLAY would be like. It's going to be very intuitive. The graphics will look nothing like that. I wouldn't exactly expect anything too spectacular tbh. I'm excited for this game though! They could really make this a huge game for Wii.

this is said to be an in game image, looks like a drawing, but im very excited if it is. And we dont know if its gameply or not in the trailer. Thye havent said anything aboput that officialy.

Attachments

• sadness-nibris-wii-screenshot-big.jpg
    sadness-nibris-wii-screenshot-big.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 241
Im a huge fan of this game too! Its gonna be scary as hell from what ive heard

Yeah Sadness is pretty amazing, what a shame that you, Wiil, won't be able to play it since you're only 12, lol!

i dnt care bout da ratin i can play nefink n wtch nefink so in ya face old person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cornut:

lol I'm only 20..and I heard that people with weak nerves and weak hearts won't be able to play this game since it may give them heart attacks and or convulsions and even make them crazy and paranoid

epikon said:
maybe hes trying to fulfill the purpose of a forum.

Lol Woohoo i lyk yu!

Wiil said:
i dnt care bout da ratin i can play nefink n wtch nefink so in ya face old person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cornut:

What? :idea: :confused:

Well... anyway.

I'm looking forward to this game.... It sounds like they want to go the Resident Evil/Silent Hill approach. I like the idea of a black and white game too... I think I'll have to pick this one up when it comes out.

No, they're not going for that approach, no gory and blood elements will be in this game..it will be more like a nerves scary and silent alone in the dark

I agree

Axtlar said:
No, they're not going for that approach, no gory and blood elements will be in this game..it will be more like a nerves scary and silent alone in the dark

I never thought id say dis but i agree wiv Axtlar :wtf:

Silent Hill didn't have much gore at all... I ment it more as a walking around and finding things out type thing... with a thriller aspect. Maybe it will be a Silent Hill + Myst combo.

I remember playing Silent Hill 4 on the XBox and most of the game I was looking around old buildings and walking down dim streets to find answers to questions. I still have no idea what the hole story line was to Silent Hill.

I hope Sadness has a nice story. The way one article makes it sound... is that every choice you make will affect the story line... now that's just plain awesome.

Yeah..well in my opinion, that's a better approach, I like it that way, at least it will be unique and I assure you it will be amazing, very dramatic and epic...you will cry when playing this game.

Back