doesnt look good for me.

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
Things arent looking great for my Wii future, im a fool and didnt pre-order one and its come back to bite me in the ass. my local warmart is queer and doesnt have a midnight release, instead 7 a.m where id have to get up early as hell to have a chance of getting one. all the EBgames and Gamestops around me all the ones coming in for them are reserved copies, Bestbuy, is a 9 o clock open, but at 8 there gonna start handing out tickets, but unfortunatley i have some church thing at 9 and Bestbuy is at least 45 min away. So my Wii days will have to possibly wait another week :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sounds pretty unlucky, maybe call in a favour with a friend to go down there for you? :)

That works too, give your friend the money (a good trustworthy friend), and ask him to buy the console for you. If not just wait another week if they are all sold out. If you can wait 8 months for the console Im sure another week won't kill you.

none of my friends are interested in the Wii, as i figured, the motion sensing controlls are actually let downs for a friend of mine, and probably many other kids......and unfortunatley i have no idea how many Wii's are going to be at my Walmart, does anyone happen to know the average of the amount of Wii's being shipped to walmart??? probably not....weird question to ask.

plus im pretty sure im gonna be getting up early tommarow and one of my parents are gonna take me down to attempt to get one....i live in a somewhat of a small/quiet/boring/uninteresting town....so hopefully alot of people wont be there already.

JCpackers05 said:
none of my friends are interested in the Wii, as i figured, the motion sensing controlls are actually let downs for a friend of mine, and probably many other kids......and unfortunatley i have no idea how many Wii's are going to be at my Walmart, does anyone happen to know the average of the amount of Wii's being shipped to walmart??? probably not....weird question to ask.

plus im pretty sure im gonna be getting up early tommarow and one of my parents are gonna take me down to attempt to get one....i live in a somewhat of a small/quiet/boring/uninteresting town....so hopefully alot of people wont be there already.

Best in luck bro, hope your small/quiet/boring/uninteresting town doesn't have a lot of wii fans.

JC, just call up the Walmart you're planning on going to (if there's multiple one's, call all of 'um) and just ask how many Wii's they have.

If the man/woman is a dumbass, they'll just say "we don't know," but if you get an educated individual, they'll tell you if they know.

specialsauce said:
If the man/woman is a dumbass, they'll just say "we don't know," but if you get an educated individual, they'll tell you if they know.

Key word in that sentence is IF. I'm guestimating around 20 wiis in walmart, just a guess.

yeah i only tried the one that id be going to tommarow, and the guy was a dumbass and didnt know....and hopefully there wont be alot of people there....im pretty sure there arent to many XCORE gamers who are going to decide to camp-out all night....i think i have good chances where i live...but i cant lie i will be very dissappointed if i cant get one tommarow, when does the next shipment come in???

There are tons of people camping out for wii. I am seeing more here for wii than there was for ps3 now. It would be nice if most of the assholes who are camping for them weren't just doing it to make a profit off ebay, so the people who actually want to play it could get one.

vagrant said:
There are tons of people camping out for wii. I am seeing more here for wii than there was for ps3 now. It would be nice if most of the assholes who are camping for them weren't just doing it to make a profit off ebay, so the people who actually want to play it could get one.

I couldnt agree more with the last sentence. People who just profit off of other peoples entertainment just grind my gears. Although they are making more money out of it other people get aggrovated.

Hree is what my brother said(he works for videogames :) and his company got a wii)
He said that the PS3 will obviously be sold out fast but you have a standing chance for the wii since most people who want a PS3 just want to sell it on Ebay. For the wii, since its cheap most people don't wanna sell it on ebay so you will have a good chance

well thats good....but i would have much rather guaranteed myself a Wii by pre-ordering one....but no im a tard and i didnt.....but im pretty confident that ill be able to get one considering where i live.

JCpackers05 said:
well thats good....but i would have much rather guaranteed myself a Wii by pre-ordering one....but no im a tard and i didnt.....but im pretty confident that ill be able to get one considering where i live.
Your like me, I feel confident of getting one since i can go to many differant stores and my mom supports me in buying the wii so she is paying 100$ of it as a early Xmas gift for me n my bro:)

Back