Sadness (Wii)

well, It looks beautifully realistic, the only thing would be the control, but It´s gonna make it, I just know it, as a BIG silent hill fan, I hate to admit It might best It.

i know this is a thread about the sadness but since we have been talking about silent hill has anyone heard anything about silent hill 5

I haven´t heard or read anything about silent hill 5, the last I knew was that the fifth game would have the resident 4 style (you know, the camera behind you all time)

CantGetAWii said:
Nope id love to see them die. I mean the guy that can't spell got like all of his 39 posts in this one thread, and the guy that said anyone want to tlk is just asking for trouble.

The game looks really, really good, and most likely will leave a bruise on Sony's face. I dont know why, it just will.

39 posts wtf? and **** yu

The biggest question on my mind is if this game is going to allow free roaming or will it just be like a series of cinematic where you have to perform a certain action to move forward.

Definitely the biggest question - and the 2nd option seems the worse but also (unfortunately) the most likely... Time will tell !

Each game system has it's own trademark game. MGS is a Sony thing, Halo is a Microsoft thing, and Mario and Zelda are Nintendo things.

It really is up to the individual's taste when you compare games.

I read that it was going to be free roaming, I read that it will be as realistic as possible so all actions and real-life doings will be possible

does anyone here remember Indigo Prophecy??, well, that game was free roaming, but the ending was dissapointing, half of the missions were highly addictive though

free roaming ugh i like more of a linear type of game play for survival horror i mean it just makes more sense

It´s interesting, because you can replay the game and find new stuff, endings, and you can see a diferent story.

not to bomb on the game before anything is really mentiond about it, but the gmae kinda seems like tho's murder mystery books that the women use to solce.. we'll have to see tho

SSBB200 said:
not to bomb on the game before anything is really mentiond about it, but the gmae kinda seems like tho's murder mystery books that the women use to solce.. we'll have to see tho

Yeah, I suppose they'd be similar if you ignore the werewolves and bleeding bipedal monsters wanting to eat your flesh, etc etc.

Back