Saltiness in Multiplayer

^ That ain't true at all. Not when you're good as the Brawl Guru. ;) I can crush taunt parties with all-due ease. And let me tell ya, the taunters get mighty salty as a result. The only time ya can't win is when they start hittin' each other so the player who was just hit will suicide 'n give free points to a particular team mate and thus win without fail. Ya can tell you've irked 'em good once they're forced t' fall back on that. :lol:

Can't say I've never been a taunter. xD
I refuse to participate in a 3 vs. 1, however. I never really aim to make others mad.
CK do you have any videos of you brawling?

Much as I loves me some Brawl talk (Arceus knows it's been ****in' ages since the last...), this ain't really the thread for that. Takin' it to the Thread of banter.

Last edited:
Ya know what really STAB Gear Grinds my gears with a pinch'a Shoal Salt? Elitism.

Elitism is what makes competitive gamers so loathed as a whole by the casual crowd, rather than on an individual basis. Elitists who smash noobs into the dirt with all their fury, then taunt them for just startin' to play a game like they once did does nothin' but take away enjoyment from said casual gamers. This in turn makes said newbies mighty salty. Often when (if) they become a veteran player themselves, the bullied becomes a bully. They'l pull the same elitist bullshit 'n either breed more anger or put off newbies who don't quite like t' be utterly decimated.

Newbies are always required to take their lumps, that's how it works, but addin' utterly uncouth insult to injury is just a dick move. Such trash derive pleasure from the displeasure of other players. It's literally glorified trollin', 'cept there's no gettin' these players banned for the wrong doings they readily engaged in.

As previously stated, (semi)competitive gamers myself get labeled as bein' similar to these dickbags as a result of their infamous lack of manners. Assholes are always heard more than kind individuals. Once again, hatred breeds hatred and the not-so-unkind competitive gamers might take t' bein' a prideful douche as a result of the prejudice. It's a vicious cycle which has turned multiplayer with randoms into sheer buffoonery and e-penis strokin'... in other words, right-****.

Pride is a sin for bloody good reason.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with being owned and taunted by competitive players. It's when they constantly ***** about others having fun or goofing off in general.

What a shame that sentiment is seldom shared by other gamers.

I don't have a problem with being owned and taunted by competitive players. It's when they constantly ***** about others having fun or goofing off in general.

You loved my semi-useless heavy at the time and you know it!

I always chuckle out loud whenever I see a heavy using a shotgun. Not because it's not as effective, but because it just looks so silly.

It's hilarious and not only that, it has more solo utility then a sandvich *coughrushingnsiperscough*

That or you can always suicide rush with GRUs, that's fun too.

And by srs players, I take it ya mean try-hard competitives?

Back