SBB For Wii U/3DS

So what you want is 1 on 1 and 1vs2 fights? Every Smash bros. game has that...
mmmm. DON'T YOU READ THE PART THAT SAYS: getting out of the topic of characters, stages and...I would like to see more solo gameplay modes,...??

Last edited:
@ Borg: Yeah, I can agree with ya there. Single player needs both more options towards variety, and higher optional difficulty. Intense is nothing more than CPUs having dickshit-inhuman reaction time, and still being derpy. I'm ****ing sick of fighting games that do nothing but give CPUs ridiculous reaction time, especially when blocks or dodges are broken in said games (anyone who plays dissidia rages at how broken blocks are with high level CPUs, even if they are easily manipulated. =/ It's just-plain annoying).

Gigapuff never really gave me a problem. It was Giga Bowsers and Land masters (me being one of them) that got annoying. But they arent really problems. Im also concerned about the price of the new smash.

Final smashes... aren't glitches. >_>; Gigapuff is a glitch performed by using Jigglyballs' FS when the stage on Bridge of Eldin when it's being rebuilt, wedging yourself between it. Once it rebuilds and your FS didn't yet attack, Jiggly gets knocked down on top of the repaired bridge, keeping her new size, but her attack power, weight, range, etc. is all the same. Her "get hit" hitbox is still full size, too, which actually makes her prone to being KO'd easily and going off-stage to her death sooner.

You can make the glitch even crazier by having a Yoshi use his Neutral B, swallow, to practically double her size each time you manage to land it. Eventually, Jiggly is so big from this not even half her lower body shows up on screen, and if you jump a few times, you instantly die from being off screen, lol. It's pretty hilarious.

Giga Bowser and Fox's Landmaster aren't really to be feared anyway, IMO. Of course, Wolf and Falco's are ****ing scary. In a FFA, if you don't KO everyone with either Landmaster, you're either bad at their FS, or you got unlucky. In 1v1 if you have Final Smashes on for some reason, you should be able to get at least 2 KO's; one off the top when they respawn, and one kill from the raw power of either tank.

What would be cool is being able to use Squirtle ONLY.

Another simple and cool feature widely used by hackers and tournament hosts alike. Emphasizing the fact pokemon can't stay in battle and truck it out in the actual games is cool, but... It takes away from THIS game's experience. So yeah, not being forced to switch pokemon out because they become exhausted would be epic (I can sure as hell tell you a Charizard's more powerful and more suited to a prolonged battle than Mario, and shouldn't become exhausted first -.-).

Another simple and cool feature widely used by hackers and tournament hosts alike. Emphasizing the fact pokemon can't stay in battle and truck it out in the actual games is cool, but... It takes away from THIS game's experience. So yeah, not being forced to switch pokemon out because they become exhausted would be epic (I can sure as hell tell you a Charizard's more powerful and more suited to a prolonged battle than Mario, and shouldn't become exhausted first -.-).
If you're any good at the game, your opponent should be dead before you get tired out.

Id like Knuckle Joe and Rising Sun characters make the come as Playable characters.
Also just found out about Ghirahim from the zelda games. HE NEEDS TO BE IN IT.

Last edited:
another thing we can also ask is 2 final smashes for every character, that will be coool...

Last edited:
If you're any good at the game, your opponent should be dead before you get tired out.

Unless it's timed past 2 minutes, or THEY'RE any good at the game so you don't 4 stock them within a minute, lol. Taking two stocks per minute means some seriously gay gimping, or your opponent is garbage.

they need to make this game fast paced. Fast like melee.

You're clearly playing Brawl wrong or with the wrong people . :lol: European metagames revolve around insane aggro-faggot playstyles, and little to no camping 'less you're playing as someone like Samus, but even then. Melee and 64 were faster, sure, but Brawl is in no way slow.

If they add a story to this one, I want to see Sonic with an actual story.

Him jumping and breaking Tabuu's wings wasn't enough of a story for ya? =P That's about how much depth it'd have anyway. :lol: As well as most of the cast of Smash Bros. regardless.

Also just found out about Ghirahim from the zelda games. HE NEEDS TO BE IN IT.

You've a point there, I'd be surprised if Ghirahim didn't make it... I wonder what his moveset would be like? That one trailer with the first battle with 'em doesn't really show much of his fighting style, 'cept that he uses both a blade and magics.

You're clearly playing Brawl wrong or with the wrong people . :lol: European metagames revolve around insane aggro-faggot playstyles, and little to no camping 'less you're playing as someone like Samus, but even then. Melee and 64 were faster, sure, but Brawl is in no way slow.

i am not saying brawl is slow. i just think it should be faster. And i have seen the European fights (Izaw, Mr. R, and others). 0.o Epicness. i just wish the other places would be just as fast. And once in a while i find a fast paced person. I love those fights.

i am not saying brawl is slow. i just think it should be faster. And i have seen the European fights (Izaw, Mr. R, and others). 0.o Epicness. i just wish the other places would be just as fast. And once in a while i find a fast paced person. I love those fights.

Alright, I can agree with that, lol. God damn America and it's camping ways.

... That makes me wonder, though. Xbox Live is putrid with scum and trolls the world 'round, but do certain regions on average have less campers for the generic shooter... ? And perhaps some areas have even more on average, bleh. Every Metagame is unique, after all.

that's why its customizable.

ninja'd ****

Except for online. 'Cause nintendo's a bunch of fools like that.

Back