SBB For Wii U/3DS

The best idea:

Somehow make camping very punishable!!!!!!!!!!!

Or make offensive strategy more rewarding. Shield stun is up for physical attacks or down for projectiles, grabs' reach can be a bit extended, etc. etc. Non-charged projectiles can be powered down a bit too.

If they make the game faster, as we discussed a moment ago, then that alone should prevent major camping strategies. It isn't going to prevent projectile-based combat, and that'd be a bad thing, but just spamming projectiles and being able to get away with it is what we want gone. Any good player can get around a barrage of projectiles that don't belong to Falco or Snake (and even then, via prediction you can still get around Snake's projectiles). But having just two characters that have a really nasty ranged game is a bit much when they've got excellent CQC capabilities as is. In short, balance.

Camping really isn't as much of a problem as it used to be anyway. 'Cause yeah, anyone not Falco or Snake can be easily gotten to with proper dodging, perfect shielding, and spacing. It'd be nice if it wasn't a problem at all, though...

yesterday, i was checking a list with all nintedo's main characters and sagas, I think they already put all their main characters in the ssb games, i only find Golden Sun and Punch Out characters as newcomers.

Last edited:
They could also make rage quitting punishable. Recently I decided to just try brawl's terrible online "With Anyone" mode. After eventually finding people to fight, the quit immediately after the match began. :mad:

Perhaps we will see some characters from upcoming Wii U games, I think that it would make sense to include the newer characters that the Wii U will introduce.

They could also make rage quitting punishable. Recently I decided to just try brawl's terrible online "With Anyone" mode. After eventually finding people to fight, the quit immediately after the match began. :mad:

I think ya might be misunderstanding how Brawl's wi-fi works, bro. If you're constantly getting disconnected, it's Brawl's shitty wi-fi. If someone quits mid-match, they get replaced by a CPU, and considering what garbage your typical wi-fi player is, it can be hard to tell. There're no such things as host quits since the CPU just takes over, and that's simply not how Brawl's hosting system works. Nintendo just felt like giving us players shitty servers that constantly disconnect us. =/

Unless you mean they quit after they lose a single match. Yeah, the nublets are ragequitters, lol.

Or! Don't forget the part where, on the Basic Brawl/Anyone Brawl (whatever it's called) matches, if you get one of those groups, where this one person probably sucks at the whole game; they end up getting so mad that, on the Practice Stage, (after all the players have selected their character/stage), they quit quickly, causing the entire group to disconnect.

(Especially on Basic Brawl's taunt party groups. I've seen a lot of people do this constantly.)

Or! Don't forget the part where, on the Basic Brawl/Anyone Brawl (whatever it's called) matches, if you get one of those groups, where this one person probably sucks at the whole game; they end up getting so mad that, on the Practice Stage, (after all the players have selected their character/stage), they quit quickly, causing the entire group to disconnect.

That's... Not what happens Boz, lol. I don't know the specifics, but when Nintendo's server destabilizes after a match but doesn't disconnect during it, as soon as you hit the Practice Stage, quick as a fraction of a second there's a chance someone will randomly be disconnected. Then further random disconnects follow, along with people joining and leaving in a split second, or joining and disconnecting some time afterwards. It's one of the hardest disconnect-related glitches to spot, and I ****ing hate it. =/ Perhaps this is what we see when we aren't the ones getting disconnected prior to a match, I can't say. But it's definitely server-based.

Sakurai's gonna get his ass beat if he doesn't invest in serious server improvements. =/ Black Ops has stable enough online play. I don't give a **** if it's 3 years later, it's not like Nintendo actively invested in making their servers better over a few years. They just didn't spend the god damn money for Brawl. =/

I'm hoping for the same.
It sounds somewhat promising knowing that the friendcode system will be gone, (maybe we'll have IDENTITY this go-round in anyone-brawl, but the servers must be strong.)

Hopefully Nintendo will not let us down.

It sounds somewhat promising knowing that the friendcode system will be gone...

wut?

WHAT?!?!!!?!?!??!

Link. Nao. I need to know where you heard that FCs are being trashed, bro. Disregarding Brawl entirely, I just want to know Nintendo's scraping this retarded idea.

Im quite looking forward to this game.

I hope it has a lot more stuff than Brawl had, which would be quite awesome. [noparse]=D[/noparse]

i hope they also erase the Master Pieces and Chronicles, that options are retarded, the memory space could be used in another usefull thing, like more WIFI MODES or another character..

Back