SBB For Wii U/3DS

^^^ This, oh my god this.

Shameless advertising of the VC, that's all it was. =/ The Brawl disc was scrounging up every last bit of memory and space it could find, and they put a bunch of N64 games on it for christ's sake...

I dont like the chronicles, but they dont bother me.

Masterpieces were kinda cool, but I would have rather have something else.

MOAR STAGE BUILDER OPTIONS

i hope they also erase the Master Pieces and Chronicles, that options are retarded, the memory space could be used in another usefull thing, like more WIFI MODES or another character..

Yes man your right I totally forgot it was still in there somewhere.
Although they could still just put a link to the shop channel for demo's If they badly wanted the put that in the game. I don't give a ****.

Friend Codes = worst idea in history of gaming, Nintendo single handedly made the whole world cry with this ****.
That wasn't enough, they had to put a limit on the friends in brawl to 64 friends! come on man, this is online gaming. I'm not saying that its not enough cause I never got to more then 40 friends and the reason is simple! This error popping up because you can't join a room "you where disconnected, or your friend has erased you from his list" because his list was full.
And don't forget the online layout of friends brawl.
My overall rating for the game keeps decreasing.

I also hope that they start from scratch on the new ssb. or pick up from melee or even ssb64.

last of all!

The biggest sites and forums can maybe Wright a letter to Nintendo (not e-mail), to try to explain what they should have done and what not. you know what we think about it (as the end users).

I also hope that they start from scratch on the new ssb.

They've started from scratch for every smash bros. game, lol. No worries about this.

I can also agree in the FC limit being far too small. I maxed out within a few months, and if my Wii wasn't broken, I'd still be deleting and adding FCs (I could rejoice about these being abolished over and over... :3) constantly. They might as well just put it to 999 or somethin'. There's not even any point for a limit, far as I can see...

Friend Codes = worst idea in history of gaming, Nintendo single handedly made the whole world cry with this ****.
mmm... NINTENDO + INTERNET CONECTION = WI FI (it should be: WI f%!k our game with a retarded online gameplay) I know it's very offesive, but we know that it's true.

mmm... NINTENDO + INTERNET CONECTION = WI FI (it should be: WI f%!k our game with a retarded online gameplay) I know it's very offesive, but we know that it's true.

A lot of people don't seem to realize, but Nintendo didn't coin the term wi-fi, lol. Just like every other wireless internet-related terminology.

/nerd

Shedding light on team battles:

Dont pair me with random scrubs. Try to find people who are near my rank (Of course rank only means so much but this would help).

Another thing I liked was the records menu wich showed how much of certain things you did (KOs, Team matches, most used character, etc.)

I hope if they put the mii (if have in the wii u) or have an option to create your own bralwler.:yesnod:

Of course ill have the mii for wii u

And i hope with can use your custon level in the wi-fi fights

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought of Boo as Kirby or Jigglypuff.

Except with even less potential to fight ass... Much less. :lol: If Jiggles wasn't a pokemon, what the **** would it do in battle? And even disregarding that, it's moves should be doing piss-poor damage. It's the "BALLOON" pokemon for christ's sake. The puff ball weighs 12 pounds for god's sake... So what the hell could a ghost do?

Although, in the "create a character" thread somewhere in Brawl character discussion or the normal Smash Bros. sub forum, I believe Giga Ridley made a cool, comprehensive full-on moveset if King Boo would be in Brawl. T'was very good and imaginative for what pathetic options any sort of boo gives, but it's not like it'd ever happen. :lol:

Except with even less potential to fight ass... Much less. :lol: If Jiggles wasn't a pokemon, what the **** would it do in battle? And even disregarding that, it's moves should be doing piss-poor damage. It's the "BALLOON" pokemon for christ's sake. The puff ball weighs 12 pounds for god's sake... So what the hell could a ghost do?

Let me get this straight... are you dissing Jigglypuff!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!! "Jiggles" is the epitome of awesomeness!!!!!!

Watch this video and tell me "Jiggles" can't fight!!!!!
[video=youtube;BeitijKtPSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeitijKtPSA[/video]

Last edited:
You disgrace the wombo combo. GTFO SCRUB!

Jokes aside, come on... really? ¬_¬ Don't you be defendin' that pink balloon.

Back