SD Card

dude you can get it at ebgames for 20 dollars because it was 40 dollars but ebgames always goes on sale. which is good and where i get my games:yesnod:

trevorsantos said:
i bought an 2.0GB sd card. and i wanted to know if u have an sd card will it make u have more miis? really i only bought the memory for the miis. and i read the book and it said that the console can only have 100 miis for the mii plaza.

can anybody tell me if u can put more than a 100 miis and how to do it.
thank you :)

The SD card has no effect on the number of Wiis, save games or the virtual console. So far it is only used for backups or pictures.
Dont double post

You can also use music on your wii too! If you create a media file on the SD card you can put music on it then go to your pics, then slideshow then pick music, then all the music off of the sd card will be there and shabang! you now have a mp3 player on your wii =)

EDIT: if you have any questions just PM me ill write back if im available

BlakeDaButcher said:
You can also use music on your wii too! If you create a media file on the SD card you can put music on it then go to your pics, then slideshow then pick music, then all the music off of the sd card will be there and shabang! you now have a mp3 player on your wii =)

EDIT: if you have any questions just PM me ill write back if im available
You can also play that music back in some games (so far only Excite Truck as far as I know...)

Back