Sean Kingston-Beautiful Girl

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
Best song i heard in almost all my life.
I hear it playing early in the morning, i looooove it.

But i have the strong feeling that his voice doenst suit him, anyone agree?

If u aint seen the vid....look here
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6o8NlrbHg[/MEDIA]

dude, i agree with you 100%. (not on the best song ever heard) :lol: but that his voice does not suit him. when i first heard that song on the radio, i imagined some other type of guy. some skiny or some other type of race guy. not a black guy.

what a horrid song! it makes me suicidal everytime i friggen hear it. on my radio alarm clock, that song was on one of my local radio stations. i slammed the off button and went back to bed. it was the most god aweful thing to wake up to!

it has officially killed "stand by me" :rolleyes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what a horrid song! it makes me suicidal everytime i friggen hear it. on my radio alarm clock, that song was on one of my local radio stations. i slammed the off button and went back to bed. it was the most god aweful thing to wake up to!

it has officially killed "stand by me" :rolleyes:
i ALSO agree with you too. i cannot stand this song. i dont understand why people do like this song.

dude, i said the same thing. i was like "omg they killed another classic."

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i ALSO agree with you too. i cannot stand this song. i dont understand why people do like this song.

dude, i said the same thing. i was like "omg they killed another classic."

U two aint got TASTE!:sick:

But i just wont accept a fat black kid having a voice like that (no offence).
I would have imagined a mixed race skinny guy, like N Dubz or something.

mk_south_london said:

:lol: i dont like music these days. im stuck in the 80's genre. (even though im 16)

i jus think these days, people do music for the money and fame. meaningless songs like "lip gloss" "candy shop" and other type of music.

and woah!! hold up, i DO have good taste in music. i like Michael Jackson, Prince, Rick James, Gwen Stefani, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Maroon 5 and much more :)

but yea, i cannot believe that guy has that voice.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
dude, i agree with you 100%. (not on the best song ever heard) :lol: but that his voice does not suit him. when i first heard that song on the radio, i imagined some other type of guy. some skiny or some other type of race guy. not a black guy.

agree 100%, his voice sounds kinda of like a jaimacan(sorry not spelt right) dude who is quite a skinny guy, but no.

mk_south_london said:

oh i got taste when it comes to rap. i grew up in the most influential time periods for rap/hiphop.

this crap they produce today is just that, crap. no talent assclowns. i hate the entertainment industry and their lack of creativity. they are too busy making generic hit records that kids will play 40 times a day until it dies out in a week.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
and woah!! hold up, i DO have good taste in music. i like Michael Jackson, Prince, Rick James, Gwen Stefani, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Maroon 5 and much more :)

definitely a weird combination.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

but yea, i cannot believe that guy has that voice.

you do have good taste, sum good artist there, apart from prince, im 17 and enjoy tunes from the 80's

flower.^ said:
definitely a weird combination.
:lol: i know, i get that a lot.

i love any type of music that sounds good. i dont care who sings it. i like that, and not some song that gets stuck in your head because of some dumb hook.

you have no idea how big of an MJ fan i am. i have over 20 songs and videos of him in my ipod.

now thats REAL music!!!! MJ4LIFE!!! :) (i can already feel some stupid MJ comments coming)

keep on hating haters :)

mushy_peas said:
you do have good taste, sum good artist there, apart from prince, im 17 and enjoy tunes from the 80's
oh, thanks. well, i only like one song from prince :)

and yea, 80's ROCK!!!

Back