Sequel to Twilight Princess?

Twilight Princess is good, but they already made a gamecube version, and Wii version. I love the toon link zelda's for DS. Idk if to get Spirit tracks for DS when it comes out, but toon link on a game console was really good with wind waker, they should try that for the wii, but they are doing it for DS. So Idk if it's a good mood to bring so many toon links, Zelda's other look is still cool. Also Twilight Princess is great, but being a wolf is kind of annoying, you have to admit so if they make a sequal, I dont want to be a wolf again! :D

Last edited:
you are right the wolf thing is annoying , is Nintendo planing to put Sheik on this sequel?

I dont think they're making a sequel to it I think they're going to make it around the timing that Twilight Prinicess took time in.I'm not really looking forward to it I like the old games better like Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask.

Majora was a sequel to Ocarina
Phantom Hourglass was one to Windwaker.

It seems each Zelda generation has two games so I don't think it's impossible.

twilight princess is good, but they already made a gamecube version, and wii version. I love the toon link zelda's for ds. Idk if to get spirit tracks for ds when it comes out, but toon link on a game console was really good with wind waker, they should try that for the wii, but they are doing it for ds. So idk if it's a good mood to bring so many toon links, zelda's other look is still cool. Also twilight princess is great, but being a wolf is kind of annoying, you have to admit so if they make a sequal, i dont want to be a wolf again! :d

i know i hate when link is a wolf ._____.

I dont want to be a wolf again too :p

Back