Ganondorf Pictures???

Zaine06

Evil Link
Oct 12, 2006
Have anyone seen any pictures of ganondorf for twilight princess. If so can you please send them to me. If not just imagine how he would look in twilight princess. I saw one picture of him but I am not sure if that would be the ganondorf from twilight princess.

He will probably look like the Ganondorf in Supersmash bros.

edit: infact he probably wont be there... well maby not in human form or somthing.

Last edited:
Dr Luigi said:
He will probably look like the Ganondorf in Supersmash bros.

edit: infact he probably wont be there... well maby not in human form or somthing.
Its already confirmed that he is in TP but his role is not known

this is what he may look like.
Twilight_Princess_Ganondorf_by_kacf.jpg

agreed
but its a nice pic though
that whole "cloak" thing hes got going on is pretty sweet looking

ok ill just say he looks better then before but now he just looks likes someone very wize...or almost like someone that would care for things..lol..i can picture him...link coming to defeat the evil king...don't fear me child i have Candy.. so not him

hahaha, exactly!!! He needs to be more menacing, and maybe some spikes, and spouting fire, and we shall call him Trogdor....nah, I'm j/k....lol, I'm hyper-excited that in approximately 13 days, its gonna be out (or relatively close)

On a more serious note, he definately has to be mroe menacing...I think he's smiling! hahahahaha...Ganondorf doesn't smile!

I think he should look like Ganon did, in OoT. xD (The big monster, Ganon.)

God, I wanna play OoT again SO much... I think I'll buy it for VC.

Jenova said:
I think he should look like Ganon did, in OoT. xD (The big monster, Ganon.)

God, I wanna play OoT again SO much... I think I'll buy it for VC.
That one of my game of VC that im sure to buy..there is also Banjo Tooie that i loved

Back