Ganondorf Pictures???

Haha, BAnjo Tooie was awesome...I loved that game..there was alot of games that were good, although Banjo-Kazooie games were basically modeled after Mario 64, I still loved it...but ANYWAYS...does no one agree with me that Ganondorf needs to look MEAN N' EVIL...ER????

Mrjingles_23 said:
Haha, BAnjo Tooie was awesome...I loved that game..there was alot of games that were good, although Banjo-Kazooie games were basically modeled after Mario 64, I still loved it...but ANYWAYS...does no one agree with me that Ganondorf needs to look MEAN N' EVIL...ER????
Yes thats what i ws saying before..this ganondorf looks like he would rather help ppl then killed them...i mean the last Ganondorf looked like Michael Jackson in a good day...but this one just looks nice... and its so not ganondorf at all

lol that Ganondorf doesnt look menacing enough, good pic though

I heard that they may be putting in like 3 major bosses: Ganondorf, Vaati and Some unknown mysterious person that controls the Twilight Realm or something. It was just a rumour though, I think 3 Bosses are too much personally, though I do like the idea of both Vaati and Ganondorf being in it together in some form...

Distant_Oblivion said:
lol that Ganondorf doesnt look menacing enough, good pic though

I heard that they may be putting in like 3 major bosses: Ganondorf, Vaati and Some unknown mysterious person that controls the Twilight Realm or something. It was just a rumour though, I think 3 Bosses are too much personally, though I do like the idea of both Vaati and Ganondorf being in it together in some form...

Maybe it could be Majora's Mask???

Mrjingles_23 said:
Vaati....who is that? Doesn't ring any bells............don't hurt me...haha...seriously, who is that?
OMG I Can not believe you do not know who is that i mean like everyone knows that exepet you and me...lol...really who is Vaati?!?

thats ok i never played it either but it came with link yo the past for GBA..
i think thet three bosses may be too much maby if dark link went to ganondorf's side and became porwerful enough to overthrow him?

He's also the boss in Minish Cap
Here's a Pic of him:
659777d0-99dd-4173-b37b-bcba5bb65b5a.jpg

the picture on page 1, he is to yung looking. check it out. thats him at maybe 22, not 40+ like the other games. his eyes are to soft, too forgiving. Might work in a mini story were he is not evil yet, the ones from the game look cold and dark.

Last edited:
Back