Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

Just write down:

I just need a Wii. I don't want to work. Your change madam?

Lol... this is awesome. I'm 24... I got my GED and declined College, Therefore, I started to work with 16. I got awesome results as a wine store associate and then as a sales person. I moved away with my girlfriend and now I moved back from other country to the US (as I'm from Boston, MA) And now, since 23 I'm developing my own business, without any kind of help. If I can do it, you can do it also. So stop thinking about wiis, as an adult, go on with important stuff. Then you will have time for wiis. as I do now.

wow, this is getting out of hand, 14 pages of this nonsense... maybe a mod should close this thread...

just a thought

LyricistSoldier said:
never gonna happen... those guys dont do jack. :rolleyes:

I mean, the point is made... this is just putting more post to the web site that we don't need.... why won't they close it?

Clown

Mike Rochtinks said:
My parents are being total a holes and won't give me the cash i need to buy a Wii, even though i already told them i would work for the money. They say its a waste of hard earned money. I'm sure you can all agree with me that its the farthest thing from a waste of money.

Any ideas how i could accrue such an amount of cash?

I've had 2 ideas so far, the first would never work so i won't even say it, and the second is simple.... steal it.

Ideas/comments/questions?????????????????????

I am pretty sure this clown is pulling ever ones leg and laughing at all the responces. But i could be wrong.

bubs said:
I am pretty sure this clown is pulling ever ones leg and laughing at all the responces. But i could be wrong.

I am 98% sure you are not wrong

FORGET THE WII AND WORRY MORE FOR YOUR KID!

Your story is sad and funny at the same time.

26 years old still living with your parents.:incazzato:

paintba||er said:

Actually McDonalds won't hire you unless you are attending or have graduated high school. Even they don't want losers like him. Also I'm wondering, if you are telling the truth, what did your parents do to become millionaires?

My father owned a trucking company and then sold it. Since then, he's done a lot in real estate investing and has done very well. Why do you need to know, nerd?

Time for a nap.

Solard said:
:lol: i thought the part about child care payments pretty much stumped you Mike :idea: and if it were true, i must say im only 13 and have been more mature than you for quite some time :lol: :eek: :incazzato:

but is the point of this to get free games donated? i seriously doubt that'll ever work no matter how horrible the sob story :blush2: :mad2: if this were true (again w/ the ifs :lol: ) than i must say thaat your parents are very kind ppl :confused: you wouldve been out of MY house very quickly :lol: moocher :) and im finding this very funny rather than annoying, i know ppl in RL who like attention, but its sort of sad when you want attention over the internet :confused: if you are a real story (haha, again w/ if!) than your a very sorry person w/ no1 to blame but yourself who is "in it" so bad that he'd actualy ask for help on a forum like this. my true estimate @ your age is around, 12 (hehe, i like talking about 12 year olds now :lol: )

You clearly are mature for a 13 year old with only 3472642346 smilies in your post.

let me tell you something, I am only 15 and I have been able to collect ALL the money for the Wii and ALL my games WITHOUGHT getting a job!! it's simple, all it takes is hard work which is something you obviously dont have, so just get up off your couch for one week, get your dads lawn mower and carwash supplies, and go house 2 house asking for a carwash. If you want the wii that bad you will do this. damn man you really need to get your life together, why not try going to church? but seriously 250$ is not that much! you just cant be a complete lazy a$$

Seriously, read more of the thread before posting. You will see that his story is a load of BS. Don't post suggestions for him to make money, because he stated he doesnt want to work and this whole thing is a lie.

Please read at least 2 of the middle pages BEFORE posting.

Back