Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

OH GOD, IM TYPING IN CAPS NOW.
EVERYONE, HE IS A SAD ACT, STOP POSTIN! (i should aswell). WE ARE ALL JUST REPEATING THE SAME STUFF HERE. JUST LET THIS THREAD SLIDE DOWN AND WE WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN, HE IS A DICK HEAD AND IS DOING MY EYE IN NOW!

lee.jarratt said:
OH GOD, IM TYPING IN CAPS NOW.
EVERYONE, HE IS A SAD ACT, STOP POSTIN! (i should aswell). WE ARE ALL JUST REPEATING THE SAME STUFF HERE. JUST LET THIS THREAD SLIDE DOWN AND WE WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN, HE IS A DICK HEAD AND IS DOING MY EYE IN NOW!

OH, this is one of your jokes right? By the way, I'm getting the wii tomorrow.

Tri said:
Alright... I'll bite.

How did you manage to get the money for a Wii?

Same way i got my car, bugged my parents long enough. Now i just need to find out what kind of games to get...........

Mike Rochtinks said:
Same way i got my car, bugged my parents long enough. Now i just need to find out what kind of games to get...........

I suggest Legend of Zelda Twillight Princess and Excite Truck.

I know you were talking about WarioWare: SmoothMoves as a drinking game... but I wouldn't bother. The game isn't worth $50 in my book.

Tri said:
I suggest Legend of Zelda Twillight Princess and Excite Truck.

I know you were talking about WarioWare: SmoothMoves as a drinking game... but I wouldn't bother. The game isn't worth $50 in my book.

Thanks tri, i appreciate the help.

Anyone got any games they want to donate? Its going to take waaaaaayyyyyyy too long to convince my parents to get me more games.

Mike Rochtinks said:
OH, this is one of your jokes right? By the way, I'm getting the wii tomorrow.

No, that wasnt a joke. You ****in loser. Get this guy banned!

Mike Rochtinks said:
Thanks tri, i appreciate the help.

Anyone got any games they want to donate? Its going to take waaaaaayyyyyyy too long to convince my parents to get me more games.

Very funny Mike... are you sure you don't want to become a comedian?

CyanRussel said:
Sonik u need to forget about the dam wii and take care of your child. Thats the most important thing 4 u to do. Nothing else besides that!!!

dude what the hell are you talking about? i don't have any kids :wtf: :frown2:

Mike Rochtinks said:
know anyone that will hire a 26 yr old dude that lives with his parents and didn't graduate high school and has never held a job of his own? Please fill me in.
Wow, um, yeah, well, the way I see it, a high school dropout, living with his parents, thinking of a life of crime, hmm, well, McDonald's may hire you, who knows, Dave Thomas dropped out and made one of the best fast food restaraunts ever, Wendy's, oh, and I used to go to school with his grandaughter, true story, the corprate office for Wendy's is in my home town

God damn! This guy is one mutherfu<king loser.

DRMARIO said:
What, my dear Disdain! Are you yet living? im 14 and i have more common sense than this guy!

This guy should go get a GCSE, go to college, get to uni, and sort his damn life out!

BTW: I mean no offense to 14-year-olds. I'm just stating he is not 26

gamechaser001 said:
Wow, um, yeah, well, the way I see it, a high school dropout, living with his parents, thinking of a life of crime, hmm, well, McDonald's may hire you, who knows, Dave Thomas dropped out and made one of the best fast food restaraunts ever, Wendy's, oh, and I used to go to school with his grandaughter, true story, the corprate office for Wendy's is in my home town
Actually McDonalds won't hire you unless you are attending or have graduated high school. Even they don't want losers like him. Also I'm wondering, if you are telling the truth, what did your parents do to become millionaires?

Back