Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

:lol: i thought the part about child care payments pretty much stumped you Mike :idea: and if it were true, i must say im only 13 and have been more mature than you for quite some time :lol: :eek: :incazzato:

but is the point of this to get free games donated? i seriously doubt that'll ever work no matter how horrible the sob story :blush2: :mad2: if this were true (again w/ the ifs :lol: ) than i must say thaat your parents are very kind ppl :confused: you wouldve been out of MY house very quickly :lol: moocher :) and im finding this very funny rather than annoying, i know ppl in RL who like attention, but its sort of sad when you want attention over the internet :confused: if you are a real story (haha, again w/ if!) than your a very sorry person w/ no1 to blame but yourself who is "in it" so bad that he'd actualy ask for help on a forum like this. my true estimate @ your age is around, 12 (hehe, i like talking about 12 year olds now :lol: )

Why dont you all just stop posting then he wont have anything to do ... read my post at top off page..

I dunno guys...I am half tempted to call out shannanagans on this one. Who's with me. All in favor grab their brooms.

Mike Rochtinks said:
My parents are being total a holes and won't give me the cash i need to buy a Wii, even though i already told them i would work for the money. They say its a waste of hard earned money. I'm sure you can all agree with me that its the farthest thing from a waste of money.

Any ideas how i could accrue such an amount of cash?

I've had 2 ideas so far, the first would never work so i won't even say it, and the second is simple.... steal it.

Ideas/comments/questions?????????????????????

simple... spring is comin up... do it old school... set out signs around the neighborhood sayind you do work... like wash windows, yard work, walk dogs... u get the idea... whatev you want... springtime is a great time for kids to get work from neighbors.

Point is... TANSTAFL
"there aint no such thing as a free lunch" or in your case a wii... work at it... honest work brings honest reward :thumbsup:

LyricistSoldier said:
simple... spring is comin up... do it old school... set out signs around the neighborhood sayind you do work... like wash windows, yard work, walk dogs... u get the idea... whatev you want... springtime is a great time for kids to get work from neighbors.

Point is... TANSTAFL
"there aint no such thing as a free lunch" or in your case a wii... work at it... honest work brings honest reward :thumbsup:

Psssssstttt......hey.....you might want to read the whole thread before you post. Just a thought.

paintba||er said:

Actually McDonalds won't hire you unless you are attending or have graduated high school. Even they don't want losers like him. Also I'm wondering, if you are telling the truth, what did your parents do to become millionaires?
no, just because I live in the city where the corprate office is dosen't mean that i'm rich, sorry, but that was a stupid question, that's like saying that everyone that lives in hollywood are stars, it's still an average city with average people, there are some houses around the area that are known for rich people though, i'm just not one of them

And yes it's true, I almost didn't believe it at first, i'm not saying you have to believe me

Last edited:
gamechaser001 said:
no, just because I live in the city where the corprate office is dosen't mean that i'm rich, sorry, but that was a stupid question, that's like saying that everyone that lives in hollywood are stars, it's still an average city with average people, there are some houses around the area that are known for rich people though, i'm just not one of them
I asking the OP how his parents got rich not you.

paintba||er said:

I asking the OP how his parents got rich not you.
You quoted me and used the word "you", read through it yourself and see how it sounds

Also, what made it seem like his family is rich, he sad nothing about that

gamechaser001 said:
You quoted me and used the word "you", read through it yourself and see how it sounds

Also, what made it seem like his family is rich, he sad nothing about that
Well I should have made it clearer. My mistake, I was talking to you about the McDonalds thing and the OP about being rich. He did mention his parents being loaded a few times. Then he said $230,000 a year is nothing because its not in the millions. He also said that his parents have millions in a trust fund for him. I think thats enough to indicate that he thinks his family is rich.

paintba||er said:

Well I should have made it clearer. My mistake, I was talking to you about the McDonalds thing and the OP about being rich. He did mention his parents being loaded a few times. Then he said $230,000 a year is nothing because its not in the millions. He also said that his parents have millions in a trust fund for him. I think thats enough to indicate that he thinks his family is rich.
or that he's just faking it

Warning: Incoming fireball!

I'm sorry that poor child would ever have to live with something like you as a father. I feel sorry for your wife too. they are the ones we need to have a wii-fund not you. I am the laziest nerd I know and even I am trying to get life together. The fact that you are able to reproduce scares me beyond words. I hope there are no more desperate women in the world stupid enough t shack up with you. There I said it now go die alone, and sad in your parent's basement with your undeserved console.

/End flaming.

Good day sir. ;)

i would let this thread die, but i find it too funny.

its like a damn sitcom seeing what this guy has to say next.

Well.
do a short term job so you dont need to work TOO Much like help old people build a fence or fix a window or something and steal it....ur 26 man u should know better. also YOUR 26 your parents cant tell u what to do i mean YOUR 26 you can move out n stuff whats the worse thing that could happen?(besides move out)

and extra life mushroom....pretty harsh eh? lol well HE IS 26 i guess he can learn how the world works now lol

gh05t said:
Well.
do a short term job so you dont need to work TOO Much like help old people build a fence or fix a window or something and steal it....ur 26 man u should know better. also YOUR 26 your parents cant tell u what to do i mean YOUR 26 you can move out n stuff whats the worse thing that could happen?(besides move out)

and extra life mushroom....pretty harsh eh? lol well HE IS 26 i guess he can learn how the world works now lol

People really need to read the whole thread. Also, the person who asked him about child support, you were right, you did stump him. Child support is based off of your income, his parents wouldn't pay it because he has no income, therefore, no child support. If anything, his wife was the breadwinner and she may owe him spousal support, but probably not, since his parents are rich. Also, he never said that they were divorced, which usually precedes child support. And lastly, 230,000/year is a really high income and turns into millions relatively quickly (you do have to subtract living expenses).

Back