Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

This thread is still going? Ha.

And the guy called us losers. Double Ha.

Lets rub it in....

HAHA! I have a Wii and you don't!

Tri said:

Lets rub it in....

Ahahahahahahhahahah *points and laughs* That was fun, shall we do it again?

How long is this thread going to last? Its the saddest thread I've seen in a long time:

A 26 year old , living with parents, no money and with kids ( alledgely ) who thinks the an important element in his life is to get a Wii.

stewart01 said:
How long is this thread going to last? Its the saddest thread I've seen in a long time:

A 26 year old , living with parents, no money and with kids ( alledgely ) who thinks the an important element in his life is to get a Wii.

You are correct, that is quite accurate, minus the kidS part. Its just one kid. But still, can someone inform me of this drinking game?:eek:ut:

Mike Rochtinks said:
You are correct, that is quite accurate, minus the kidS part. Its just one kid. But still, can someone inform me of this drinking game?:eek:ut:

I already told you its STFU. Or maybe you could read the first post in that thread.

Mike Rochtinks said:
I told you losers that my age is 26 already, this is no mystery. I'm 26 years old, quit guessing, the answer is 26.

I heard one of the games on the Wii is great to turn into a drinking game. Is this true? If so, please explain as this will definitely be my first game.
your the bloody loser:drool:

Tri said:

Lets rub it in....

raflmao

Mike Rochtinks said:
.........AND YOU WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES EXPECTING YOUR PARENTS TO PAY WHILE U KEEP THEM UP PLAYING IT ALL NIGHT.....:wtf:.....:wtf:.....:wtf:.....:wtf:

oh srry ofr tipr posting

Tri said:

Lets rub it in....

lets rub it in more....

HAHA! You're wife left you and took your kid!

callme.nasty said:
lets rub it in more....

Hey cmon guys. I know the guy is annoying, but theres no need for talk like that.

callme.nasty said:
lets rub it in more....

Oh, REALLLLLLLLLLL mature there buddy. Now please explain why you desire to "rub it in" some more? Oh, because you suck?

Now listen, I'm going to go sit in the hot tub for a little bit, take a break, when i get back, I'd like to see your apology!

Mike Rochtinks said:
Oh, REALLLLLLLLLLL mature there buddy. Now please explain why you desire to "rub it in" some more? Oh, because you suck?

Now listen, I'm going to go sit in the hot tub for a little bit, take a break, when i get back, I'd like to see your apology!

ohh i don't care how immature that comment was. i have a job and you refuse to get one because you're a lazy pile of crap. i say you're the immature one. i do find you very hilarious though. since you spend all your time sitting in a hot tub, why not write up a comedy act and start hitting some bars? most comedians didn't have lives either.

Wow I was reading this and I had to reply just for shits. Your 26 old and your begging your mommy and daddy for a wii that they won't pay for. Why don't you grow some balls and get a job you lazy piece of poo. I bet you still live with mommy and daddy too? Im 21 have my own place and go to school and work so eat that.

2Wiitarded said:
Wow I was reading this and I had to reply just for shits. Your 26 old and your begging your mommy and daddy for a wii that they won't pay for. Why don't you grow some balls and get a job you lazy piece of poo. I bet you still live with mommy and daddy too? Im 21 have my own place and go to school and work so eat that.

You're 21 AND have your own place?! Holy crap! Someone call The Guinness Book of World Records!

If you used your time wisely you'd already know that i DO, in fact, live with my parents.

Back