Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

Tri said:
No, I think he said she left WITH the kid.

But anyway... I'm guessing it had something to do with her not being able to make enough income to support herself, the kid, and her husband.

Seriously. It's time to get the GED and eventually a job. Maybe the mother may think more of you and let you see your child more than 30 minutes a year.

stop telling him that already... he is a fake... or just plain stupid

lee.jarratt said:
you refer your own son as a 'kid'? no wonder she left ya, no offence

off course he calls him a kid, He doesn't have any sons.

Mau said:
stop telling him that already... he is a fake... or just plain stupid

off course he call him a kid, because he doesn't have any.

You make a good point. Maybe he will get banned...:cornut:

Wow, the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes I see are breathtaking.

Anyway, my parents have tons of money, why should i have to make my own? I told them they are bad at sharing.

Mike Rochtinks said:
Wow, the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes I see are breathtaking.

Anyway, my parents have tons of money, why should i have to make my own? I told them they are bad at sharing.

A very childish response... hhhhmmm lets play a game... lets try to guess this guy's real age...

me first..

about 13

I'm taking the over, 15!

Even if you are 12 or 42 and your parents are rich, they don't "share."

I don't care how old you are, you should make your own money and buy your own things. Its called responsibility. If you are over 18, society expects you to earn things yourself. And that could even be said at 16

Mike Rochtinks said:
guess who just looked up how to get their GED on the internet??????:thumbsup:

There are also places to buy* a bachelor's degree, too. :mad2:

awesome, please send the link. Did you mean "buy"? But hey, lets not go overboard, one step at a time here ok?

I'm not really sold on this guy being a fake... I know someone like this. He was my old roommate... BUT he is in college. He just has messed up priorities. He never paid his rent on time and eventually was kicked out of the apartment. (One month he used his rent money to buy an Xbox 360)

He's never had a job and all of his income is student loans.... He will blow through $1500 in 2 months. And he is 25.

I know people somewhat like this... if the guy’s parents enable him...It’s partially their fault for him not having an education or a job.

Mike Rochtinks said:
awesome, please send the link. Did you mean "buy"? But hey, lets not go overboard, one step at a time here ok?

Um... I don't think I will, because I am actually earning one.

Let me change my guess to 14

and the good news is my mom said they will buy the wii if i get my GED. That was a good idea, whoever's idea it was...........

by the way, i think you all might be jealous that i don't have to work, do you think this is a possibility?

Mike Rochtinks said:
by the way, i think you all might be jealous that i don't have to work, do you think this is a possibility?

Yeah, we're all really jealous that your wife left you, you live with your parents, and you can't even afford the $250 it costs to buy a Wii. :rolleyes:
Get off your parents' couch and do something with your life, you slob.

Leonidas said:
Yeah, we're all really jealous that your wife left you, you live with your parents, and you can't even afford the $250 it costs to buy a Wii. :rolleyes:
Get off your parents' couch and do something with your life, you slob.

I second this sentiment, I bought my own Wii and a brand new Zen Vision:M. What is there to be jealous of? I enjoy college.

Back