Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

Mike Rochtinks said:
know anyone that will hire a 26 yr old dude that lives with his parents and didn't graduate high school and has never held a job of his own? Please fill me in.
LOL YOUR SAD IM NOT SORRY BUT YOU ARE
i thought you were some ignorant little 12 year old but boy was i wrong
i hope this is just a joke
and your parents are totally right, you brought it upon yourself, you have NO RIGHT to complain :thumbsup:
and your little "tight spot" well you obviously dropped out of college (high school, that was a mistake, i said college, because with your age it ussualy concerns college, not high school) cause your a bum, not cause of a kid since you had him at 22, if i was that girl i would leave you too, what good would you do for that kid>?
Time to go tell my mom to make some lunch. Hope to hear more good ideas when i return. Thanks everyone.
now i think you are joking

and
dakster said:
Maybe we should throw in the towel and get this guy a nice World of Warcraft setup in the basement. Why delay the inevitable?
QFT

Last edited:
lol, this is just sad.

get a job. get your own place. get your freedom.

i'm 22 right now. married, have a son. own my own house, buy all the groceries, furniture, clothes, pay all the bills. i answer to no authoritative figures, buy all the dvd's and games i want and anything else i feel like.

how is this possible? Because I HAVE A JOB!

work at a gas station or hotel or laundry mat...go for the laundry matt...you never have to do anything dirty!

oh and you have to grad high to work at mcdonalds...what has this world come too:sad: :wtf:

Mike Rochtinks said:
I appreciate the attempted pep-talk, but a little history if you don't mind........

I was married at 22, kid at 22-1/2, wife left me with the kid and i moved back with my parents since, have not been able to get back on my feet since. I wish it was that easy. Now, please, a little help?

Hahah, your trying to make people feel more sorry for you, but why would you have a kid and get married if you've never graduated high school. How could you afford the marriage?

sorry everyone but YHBT

or you could throw a way ONE ONLY ONE dollar into the lottery and hope you win it...and you want to play video games living with your parents with no job...are you an only child???

oxhaker said:
or you could throw a way ONE ONLY ONE dollar into the lottery and hope you win it...and you want to play video games living with your parents with no job...are you an only child???

The lottery is only a tax on people stupid in math....

lee.jarratt said:
He has probably already ate his brothers and sisters

:lol:

why you ppl keep feeding him, this isn't real...

Mau said:
:lol:

why you ppl keep feeding him, this isn't real...

I know it isnt real, i mean in real life, the person typing the crap has probably ate his brothers and sisters :)

my parents paid for the wedding, whatchu think?

I'm getting my GED so you can all eat your words!

Yeah.... Get a job... Hell if you seriously need money there are plenty of ways to get it. If your absolutly desperate you could always be a prostitute:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: I'm joking.... You gotta be lying about this no one is that retarded. I bet your a 400 pound fat man whose to heavy to get off his a**.

Back