Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

Mike Rochtinks said:
by the way, i think you all might be jealous that i don't have to work, do you think this is a possibility?

no...

there is nothing that feel like freedom if you don't earn your own money... you feel free, you do what ever you want.. have you think of that?? look, you depend on your parents, until then you are not having anything you want without their approval, so I don't think nobody its jealous from not have ask permission to their parents to see if they can get them a wii

dseaver said:
I second this sentiment, I bought my own Wii and a brand new Zen Vision:M. What is there to be jealous of? I enjoy college.
Hey- watch your mouth man. You don't know me and what I've been through.

Good god...I can't believe how many people are buying into this, so your parents are rich, you live with them at 25 though you've been married and had a kid though she left you, tough luck. Also I refuse to believe that you can only see him for 1/2 an hour at christmas as, news flash, that's illegal T_T;; good grief. On the off chance that this isn't fake you have to perhaps be one of the lowest people I've heard of, even homeless guys on the street sell the big issue, what do you do? Mooch? Ergo Homeless people>You (in a moral sense).

How hard can it be to go back for your GED? I assume that's the same as the English GCSE's? Gained at 16? How could you NOT have gotten this? I don't know ANYONE in my ENTIRE school who hasn't gotten at least a few passes.

Conclusion: If this is real which I doubt then you're a sorry excuse for a person, man it up, get a GED, get a fricken job and get some money. I'll say this, I'm at uni at the moment, my parents are well off but I do not expect them to pay for anything, why should they? They've worked hard for that money, dad has 2 goldwing totalling to near £15k, a motor home over £22k.

I work, I'm a librarian (temp as I'm at uni) and I love my job and get paid well for it (over £6) and hour...got a pit lost in a rant there, anyway Man up and stop wasting our time, a Wii is nice but you're not gonna die if you don't get one, do you have no friends to share with? Or are they all at work, oh and I hope you don't go on the dole, that's just other peoples Tax money you're soaking up like a degenerite sponge.

-This has been a mini rant by Taero

ok i cant help to laugh im sry ...U NEED A JOB!! im 14 and i got a job on my birthday 2 i work 2 days a week at the local grocery store and make about 500 a month not tryin to sound mean but u need a life dude im sry about ur wife and kid but u seriosly should move out go to some clubs and try again, but this time dont rush into getting married and having a kid also if u get a Decent job u may be able to go to court and get partial custidy of ur kid!!!!!

Last edited:
Mike Rochtinks said:
by the way, i think you all might be jealous that i don't have to work, do you think this is a possibility?

Most people enjoy earning things themselves. I bet more than half of these people don't envy you at all I know I don't. people like make me sooooo MAD:mad2: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: Also if you were my kid I would kick you out I also wouldn't make a deal with you a Wii for a GED. WTF :shocked:

Mike, Props on making up this elaborate story. This is why I say it's not believable though, I'm 23 married at 19, kid at 20, graduating in 1 year w/ degree and then going into law school. If you're serious, you're a jackass. But I highly doubt you are, my guess is you just like making a big deal and the attention it brings.

redwagon76 said:
Mike, Props on making up this elaborate story. This is why I say it's not believable though, I'm 23 married at 19, kid at 20, graduating in 1 year w/ degree and then going into law school. If you're serious, you're a jackass. But I highly doubt you are, my guess is you just like making a big deal and the attention it brings.

Go Red!

Back