Meh joins in with his fap safe pics
Think ive done this before

Reiko - From Rubmle rosies

Makoto - Street fighter 3
250px-Makoto_SF.jpg

link.jpg

Who ever he be

En4Neo said:
Wow, who made that horribly crappy list?

Sorry but Zelda isn't sexy, and never has been.

Many other errors, but too tired to go in depth.

OR, they're all not sexy?! they're damn pixels for gods sake. :shocked:

Mii Peter said:
OR, they're all not sexy?! they're damn pixels for gods sake. :shocked:

Most ignorant post ever.

Many game characters are made to be sexy, and if you can't find one video game character that's sexy you're lying or haven't seen many.

You do know when you look at a celeb on a screen, you're really looking at a bunch of little lights combined to make a picture of them. Infact when you look at any girl you're not really looking at her, you're looking at what your brain tells you is there.

Please grow up.

Hahahaha, that's what makes it sad, you know why Dead or Alive still lives? girls bouncing up and down, which is quite demeaning, but since you support it, i guess its fine.

Pathetic.

Please go beyond pixelled boys and girls.

Mii Peter said:
Hahahaha, that's what makes it sad, you know why Dead or Alive still lives? girls bouncing up and down, which is quite demeaning, but since you support it, i guess its fine.

Pathetic.

Please go beyond pixelled boys and girls.

Are you trying to say I'm some kind of loser that only goes as far as to get hot off video game girls? Wow, lame.

All I'm doing is stating the fact that video game characters can be hot.

I have a girlfriend for your information. Please stop judging/assuming crap, and use your mind next time THX.

Last edited:
Agreed. They can APPEAR hot without you chasing after them and obsessing. That would be totally different than saying they look good. i.e. Tifa from FF Advent Children. Hot, but not real, therefore I'm stickin with my gf =P

Back