Sexiest video game characters of all time [pics]

En4Neo said:
Are you trying to say I'm some kind of loser that only goes as far as to get hot off video game girls? Wow, lame.

All I'm doing is stating the fact that video game characters can be hot.

I have a girlfriend for your information. Please stop judging/assuming crap, and use your mind next time THX.

Did i say you're a loser? No. Did i say you get hot off video games? No, but i wouldn't put it past you.

All I'm doing is expressing my opinion.

Maybe you can spend time whining about every little problem with your girlfriend instead of wasting my time. Please stop denying my right to express an opinion, and talk to your girlfriend next time you have a meltdown, THX.

*Edit* Thank you for posting the GIF with the half naked woman, it really proves that you aren't immature.

Please step off your moral high ground,

Peter.

Last edited:
Clearly I voiced my opinion which presented it in such a way, but it was never my intent. So what? I think it's a foolish concept.

That's fine...it's definately the way you said it before...

Although if you don't like it you don't have to post here...

Anyone else notice that Candy Kong is a slut? Which is made 10-100x worse by the fact that she's not even human!?! o_O

180px-Alexandra-roivas.jpg
Ya'll are forgetting about Alex Roivas. I wish there were a better pic though. She's hot, she's smart, and she can handle a shotgun. Boing!

And she fits in the realistic category. Also, video game females are based off real females...why would it be weird to find them attractive?

Last edited:
Back