Status
Not open for further replies.

nice_wii

God of rock
Jan 7, 2007
FRO RLY FRO RLY FRO RLY
Wii Online Code
1187-4697-8660-7282
I have an NES a gamecube and a wii. When I got my wii I lost intrest in my NES:O . If i should sell it are there any price suggestions.

The money really isn't in the consoles, enough of them sold that they arn't huge collector items yet. Maybe in a few more years when people throw more away. At best your looking at 50 bucks for a NES in prime condition with 2 controlllers. Usually thats the price of a refurb unit thats garanteed to work.

The real money is in the games, some really rare ones will fetch a nice price, which ones do you have? I might even buy a couple off ya if you have some good ones.

Games usually range from 5-50 dollars depending on the game and the condition.

if i were u i would not sell my NES. i have one and i wouldnt trade it for anything. one reason is that as mentioned earlier, you are not going to make all that much money off of it. Also Nes is A peice of nintendo history. you cant just throw that away, and for as much space as it takes up, keep it. Someday u will want to play it and u still want to be able to do that but if u sell it for cheap cash then u cant.

another thing is that it always seems like if u get rid of something u dont use a week or so later u want to play it again.

so Hands down KEEP IT!

Don't sell it. They don't make games like they used to...although some games should have never been made (Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde being just one prime example...)

I have a nes and 6 games how much could I get for it all I also have 2 controllers.

I personally never have sold anything of my games (Well, except Guitar Hero III. It just wasn't worth the 100 bucks. 50, sure.).

Keep your consoles, you can be able to show them to your kids down the road.

And be able to say, "The first 20 years of Nintendo."

Why would you want to sell it? I have had mine since it's release(God, I am old) and it still works. Don't sell it. You will regret it.

wiicow said:
Anyone know a good site to get outlines for stage builder
What's that got to do with selling an NES?

Start your own thread, don't hijack someone else's.

I regret seling my super nes and like 50 games on it. I was young and it was givin to me from my older cousins

i regret trading in my NES and SNES for golden eye. my NES was in damn near perfect condition. i got the SNES used so it didnt matter as much to me.

how much you want for it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back