show off your pets!

tijuana1 said:
She's always sleeping in crazy ways or under my bed
P6280224.jpg

omg just when i thought my dog was the only one! haha, my baby does it too. he will spraw out his legs like a little turkey or something and lay halfway under the bed

927961885_l.jpg

and yes my stupid dog has a myspace page. i havent done anything to it in the longest time! and youll see me on it but no its private so you cant see it!

http://www.myspace.com/poopoochuchu

Crappy quality from the camera phone. But this is my baby.
Don't let the kittenness fool you -- Shes really pure evil.

Saku
05-17-07_2018.jpg

The focus on my camera is screwed, so some of these will be blurry, but I tried to pick out the ones that were the least blurry.

Kitten: My cousin (who should never be able to purchase an animal because every time she does it ends up learning bad habits which she gets tired of so she takes them to the pound where they are almost surely euthanized) has a cat that got pregnant, and it had three kittens that died while they were home, but then they decided to go to Iowa and call us after they leave to ask if we can check on the cat. So we went over there and there were six dead kittens and two that were alive. I guess the cat didn't have any milk so they were all starving, so we had to take the two living ones back to our house and bottle feed them. One died last night, and the other one is still living, but isn't in too good of shape. Anyway, I took some pics of it.

img0647bp6.jpg

img0649fm4.jpg

img0650oy4.jpg

img0632wj3.jpg

My Daschund sleeping on a bed.

img0633mj1.jpg

My Pug sleeping with his tongue hanging out.

img0635rj0.jpg

My ferret sleeping in his hammock.

img0642hf8.jpg

My ferret trying to climb out of his cage.

Great pics guys. Heres my dog Jake (labrador):

Jakedogs.jpg

As a puppy.

IMGP0369.jpg

The christmas dog. :cool:

Greatest eyes. Evar.

My dog does the same stretch when he lies down like others in this thread, Jake can do it because he is a pure bred.

^ Awww.....
Beagles rule for sure! ^_^ The one on the left is Puddles (girl) and Gomer is the boy (on the right)
1001712rb7.jpg

No really good pics of Gomer...you can just see his head...but his fur is amazing! He's a Lemon Beagle and Puddles is a Tri-Color Beagle =D

Back