Sig Battle- KcBlack V.S WiiCanChangeTheWorld

KcBlack gets my vote.
And let me know when the next one of these starts up, I'd like to show y'all a few things...
:rolleyes:

Gymdawg said:
KcBlack gets my vote.
And let me know when the next one of these starts up, I'd like to show y'all a few things...
:rolleyes:
Maybe if we could...I don't know....get our own section!!!....Ya know....it'd be easier to do these sig call-outs....*cough* get our own section *cough*

Okay, it's a tie so far !

And Gymdawg your sig is not showing.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Okay, it's a tie so far !

And Gymdawg your sig is not showing.
It's a sig rotator, it goes through a bunch of different sigs, it doesn't show up. :) Just right click and say "view picture", every time you do it it should pop up a new one. An easier way to look at his sigs is to go to his profile. :)

That's pretty cool. o_O And if we get a Graphics section, we'll have to start a SOTW (Sig of the Week).

ssbb_lover said:
Maybe if we could...I don't know....get our own section!!!....Ya know....it'd be easier to do these sig call-outs....*cough* get our own section *cough*
This is true. I've noticed a few people as of late who could use some, how-you-say, "calling out"...

As a side note, my rotator doesn't work if you're using Internet Explorer. This is because IE is a stupid program and refuses to allow simple things like .PHP scripts disguised as .PNG image files...

Back