Sig Battle- KcBlack V.S WiiCanChangeTheWorld

awesome battle
very exciting
gratz on loot kcblack
better luck next time wii

man we really do need a graphics section, tons of battles and what not could go on and people could show off their artwork

Sovieto said:
awesome battle
very exciting
gratz on loot kcblack
better luck next time wii

man we really do need a graphics section, tons of battles and what not could go on and people could show off their artwork
*reps Sovieto*

AGREED. We need more members that say stuff like that...(besides just the people who post in this thread)

All this GFX advertising really is bringing in quite a few members. If people weren't sure to get on the website for the basic stuff that it has, then sees a GFX SECTION, that would sell them for sure, I know it would. It would be such a popular section.

crazyq42 said:
wiicanchangetheworld
Ya...the battle is over...:/

We're going to be making many more of these however, and pay attention to the SOTW (sig of the week) voting [coming soon!].

wii_cammy said:
is that nnot already out ssbb
Nope, you're thinking of the SOTW application. Where people enter what they made, we're going to make an entire new thread for the voting. :)

Sovieto said:
you cant even say that! you didnt even vote!
That and...

...in retrospect, I think I should have vote for KC's tbh. :/ I've learned more about the art of sig making since then and I know the techniques more that they used, KC was/is better.

Don't regret choosing who I did though. :]

^ Yeah, I learned my style now !

So now I am better.

Damn, I WANT A GFX SECTION !

I am going to make a Petition Thread I think ! :)

Close said:
^ Yeah, I learned my style now !

So now I am better.

Damn, I WANT A GFX SECTION !

I am going to make a Petition Thread I think ! :)
Already did,

Got shot down,

Hence why I made the "Official Graphics Thread".

Don't bother making a new one, you can try posting in mine if you want, would you like the link? :confused:

Yeah sure....wait you mean the Official Graphics Thread link ?...

Well, I replied yes ! :)

Back