Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

OMG, i so love yours Skin. Can i ask, how did u make some of those backgrounds, i love your majora mask background and your halo one. TO HECK WITH IT, I LIKE ALL YOUR BACKGROUNDS! Can u teach me how to make the background like the majora mask one?

wii-sig.jpg

Star Wars, the Wii and a play on words using Wii - how can that ever get old?

m7ticalm said:
OMG, i so love yours Skin. Can i ask, how did u make some of those backgrounds, i love your majora mask background and your halo one. TO HECK WITH IT, I LIKE ALL YOUR BACKGROUNDS! Can u teach me how to make the background like the majora mask one?

Here's what I discovered along the way of sig making; as a noob I was inclined to make backgrounds with either brushes, or by distorting and messing around with the render. However, the better I got the more I realized how time-consuming and unefficient that was. So later on I began not to use renders, but stocks themselves. The majora's mask for instance; I took the Majora render and simply put it over a stock of clouds. From there I used some of my "skills" (secret lol), and made after an hour so of blending and other filters it came out out like you see it. Now let me tell you, your sig won't come out perfect everytime. I've had many "failures" that I do not wish to show you guys lol, and thats fine. The only way to get better is just to practice and mess around with photoshop, and the more time you put into it the better you get.

Mine

Sonic-1.jpg

samus3.jpg

Godofwar3.jpg

GodofWar2.jpg

SilentHill.jpg

Batmanoldschool.jpg

Samus.jpg

ShaoKahn.jpg

GearsofWar.jpg

HalfLifeaylx.jpg

SubZero.jpg

MasterChief.jpg

Wario.jpg

C-Murder.jpg

Rikku.jpg

Cloudcopy.jpg

StewieTux.jpg

MethodMancopy.jpg

skicopy.jpg

Knuckles.jpg

Sonic.jpg

GTAlancecopy-1.jpg

Mario-1.jpg

*panting* THERE, I made all those and I just got Photoshop 2 weeks ago.
If you want a sig just PM me.

sasuke747 said:
A Bit too much with the Filters dont cha think? ^^ :) and Brushes are abit outdated now ;) :p

Brushes are out of style? I never knew Sigs had a certain fashion to abide by? :lol:

Back