Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

It got it a month ago just about.
Mario Famous said:
Wow man, your sig is way to big ss_bb lover, ITWTW, that is more like a picture than a sig, reduce the picture to at least 400x160.
I would if I could, but it only allows pictures as small as ur guys's, so I either have no sig or this one, unfortunately(I guess)for u i'm keeping this one....alot of other ppl have big sigs also, don't just be complaining about me:sick:

linksigcopy.jpg

ace.jpg

ZeldaSignature.png

moon.jpg

i still have to put a boarder on the moon picture i made

Not bad, I see you like abstract art.
Here are some of my recent creations. I'm also reppin these sigs on other sites.
ToT.png

famousastro.png

rikufamous.png

midfamous.png

flonnesig.png

Last edited:
Well, it depends on what kinds of brushes you use. Most brushes creates effets like the ones you see. You also need to determine what the settings should be for the layer that the background is on. I usually create a background by using the gradient tool with 2 colors from the render, then I create another layer with fancy brush strokes and put that layer settings to color dodge. There are many more steps though, this is just something you can try out for now.

Please...

can someone PLEASE help me or tell me how to make a sig pic?? i really enjoy just looking at the ones u guys make like that but i really wanna know how its done, i wanna make a naruto one for myself...mario famous u made urs in 5 minutes i wanna do that too can u please tell me how to start and what i need in a PM if u dont mind and anyone else who can help me? i really admire your work and i wanna learn how to make those nice ones like u guys made back there...VERY NICE job btw guys:p

Mario Famous said:
Not bad, I see you like abstract art.
Here are some of my recent creations. I'm also reppin these sigs on other sites.
ToT.png

famousastro.png

rikufamous.png

midfamous.png

flonnesig.png

For example, please show me how u make these really nice and detailed drawing or at least start me off and tell me what i need to begin, i envy u guys and wanna make some myself, if u guys dont mind me asking that is...i know u dont draw the people by urself on the computer, so what do u do exactly? im sooo curious...thanks again

EDIT: sorry i didnt realize i double-posted:rolleyes:

well what you do is find a pic on the net of the character you want to use (or in my case with my new naruto one, take a screen shot of a part you want as a sig) and open that image in photoshop. now take the laso tool and cut as close to perfect as you can around the character and go to Select>Inverse and then delete. now you have the character you want in your sig!

what i did to learn PS was tutorials on the net. i saw some peoples work and looked up a tutorial to do that. once you get the hang of it, you can mess with the filters, brushes, and blending options to make just about anything

or if u want a simple cool background all u do is make ur background color one color and ur forground another color then go to filter>render>clouds and it makes a nice background type of thing.

Yeah thats one step out of many. You also have to know about blending and text placement. Blending is when the render blends in with it's surroundings, the background like in my sigs. Text placement is just knowing where to place the text to make the sig look neat and tidy, putting words anywhere takes away the appeal of a sig.

Back