Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

i suck at blending my render to my background. as for the text. i think it is best in one of the lower corners (the opposite side of the render). its just the style i learned

m7ticalmBWii2copy.jpg

m7ticalmtoadcopy.jpg

m7ticalmtwilightprincesscopy.jpg

yorealbancopy.jpg

Yeah, they a bit noobish but im finding new techniques every day.

^Those are very nice but you need to drop the brightness down a tad.

...I couldn't, the way these sigs go, if it's bright it's bright. The only thing you can darken is the background, the shine of the character cannot be changed

Yeah that is the only thing that bothers me about your sigs, other than that, awesome style man.

Mario Famous said:
...I couldn't, the way these sigs go, if it's bright it's bright. The only thing you can darken is the background, the shine of the character cannot be changed
i know how to lessen the brightness :ciappa:

here is the pic i used for my sig. look how much i changed brightness wise:

vlcsnap-231062.png

^Wow man, nice style! Would you be able to hook me up with the one right above the FinalFantasy one?

Needs more trigger

(people in the uk will get this refrance)

All Out said:
^Wow man, nice style! Would you be able to hook me up with the one right above the FinalFantasy one?

Sure, but what do you mean by "hook me up"? Want me to give you the stock, show you how I did it, or just give you the sig without my name on it? Either way I'd be glad to help :)

I like 'the profesisonal' one

Thanks, you've seen the movie right? Probably one of my favorite movies of all time.

sKin said:
Sure, but what do you mean by "hook me up"? Want me to give you the stock, show you how I did it, or just give you the sig without my name on it? Either way I'd be glad to help :)

Actually if you could just put my name on it instead of yours... All Out

Back