Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

It's random in a way, but in another way it makes since:tard: Still nice, r u going to work on it or r u making a totally different one?

i think i will fix it up in my spare time cause i did a real rush job, i might even make a new one altogether, you can see its rushed cause i was supposed to erase lines inbetween letters and there are still some lines there and there are white dots in random places! also the wii on the bottom right is a bit queered up, the edge is all pixalish!

good job there m7ticalm...... nice use of the wii console to show off its abilities.

But what does everyone think of mine?

It's cool...

But how about this one i've been working on?

Unfortunately I can't get it this big on here, if someone can help me get my sig bigger than plz...TELL ME HOW.

Attachments

• blue naruto manga.bmp
    727.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
hmm could u plz post it so i dont h ave to dl it? just click on the paper clip and insert the sig that would be great ssb_lover. cool sig m7ticalm, and ya the bottom wii should be looked at a little. hehe nice trash. i like the back ground. looks cool.

The reason I couldn't before is becuz I couldn't get the size right...but now I do, it's my sig that I've got right now, like it?

Wut's the problem w/ opening? It just puts u puts u onto a file on paint.

huh, if i understan right are u saying wuts wrong with opening up the file u had attached. well there is nothing wrong with that, i just didnt fell like downloading that, i have dial up -.- even a small file like that takes at least a minut.

and cool sig by the way i like how the smaller pics surround the big one of naruto, and how they are all action like and the main pic is him getting ready to kik ass.

Dark Void said:
and cool sig by the way i like how the smaller pics surround the big one of naruto, and how they are all action like and the main pic is him getting ready to kik ass.
Yeeeaaahhhh:lol::lol:

That sux about the dial up though:( :sick: I feel for ya.

DDDEEEAAAMMMMNNNN. Man that sucks.

Did u make ur sig w/ photoshop or wut? I made mine w/ paint...I make all mine w/ paint like:
narutohokageblackwhite.jpg

and
Unleash the Demon Within
narutobluemanga.jpg

and don't forget my current sig-vvvvvvvv

I know that's y I only put pics, I do my best though ^_^'. I wish I had photoshop so I could do those cool effects though, especially for backrounds.:(

hehe yea, thats a really cool feature, if u want i could try out something with a few pics if u want to. but just telling u its going to be about the size of mine, hehe, i dont like making huge sigs, not that there's anything wrong with them.

Back