SMASH My PS3 (Fanboyish Funny)

Joe said:
they did that to the 360 last year.
Anyways.....its getting old...why would you do that!!!
They pay 600 dollars for the PS3 and destroy it!!!
Its just a waste of money!
they didnt pay, people donate to them to break it.

That was pretty good, But the wii one will be even better. i cant wait to see what some of you people here will do when you see that. :)

Joe said:
they did that to the 360 last year.
Anyways.....its getting old...why would you do that!!!
They pay 600 dollars for the PS3 and destroy it!!!
Its just a waste of money!

Not really. That is a cheap production cost for such an entertaining video! :smilewinkgrin:

It's a waste of a game console! I don't care if it is a PS3! It was prettty funny though! I'ma watch it again!

The thing is, doing that to the Wii isn't as impressive, since there's so many. We cringe at that video because it was 600 bucks AND there's so few of them out. Our hearts go out to the fact that it's a huge waste. If you smash a 250 dollar Wii, there's millions out there and no one will really care. Most people who want a Wii are gonna get one, not everyone can get a PS3

Wow. The PS3 looks pretty sturdy for the most part. He could only put a small hole in it.

But really, no console should go through that. Unless it's old, already not working, and very easily rebought.

None of which fit the PS3's description.

It probably took so much of a beating because the case curves outwards. That's what I figure anyway.

I'm sure that when he picked it up off the counter, it broke right then and there. The outside may be sturdy, but I'm sure the insides will malfunction like nothing else.

Look forward to the Wii one. Any destruction is good destruction. I'm certain the Wii will explode on the first hit. If the Wii survives more of a beating than the PS3, then I'll be extremely impressed with Nintendo's build quality.

Flip said:
It probably took so much of a beating because the case curves outwards. That's what I figure anyway.

I'm sure that when he picked it up off the counter, it broke right then and there. The outside may be sturdy, but I'm sure the insides will malfunction like nothing else.

Look forward to the Wii one. Any destruction is good destruction. I'm certain the Wii will explode on the first hit. If the Wii survives more of a beating than the PS3, then I'll be extremely impressed with Nintendo's build quality.

no, NOO!! THEY CAN"T DO THAT TO THE WII!!! WHOEVER DOES THAT WILL DIE!! DIE I TELLS YA!!!

(ok i'll stop now)

(in a fetal position in a corner of my room) must not let the wii die ... must not let the wii die... must not let the wii die..... :scared:

Only slightly entertaining, but seriously, there are kids who've never played a videogame in their lives. I think a video of them giving a PS3 and an HDTV to some non-gaming kid who lives in an impoverished place would have been way more enjoyable.

Back