SMG best buy early release?

Chin35char

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Has anyone been able to pick up a copy of Super Mario Galaxy early at there local Best Buy? It seems Best Buy's around the U.S. have been selling the game early to a LOT of ppl. J/w. Im gonna call my best buy tonight.

i called mine they said no. but would they really tell you over the phone you think??

i think they will

some people at gfaqs said they called theres and there best buy said they had it in

Yea, it seems there are some stores putting it out early.

I'm not going to phone around, but I'm going to check a couple stores after work to see if it's there.

has anyone confirmed this yet? i may go on lunch but its super crazy around here at 12pm...

I just called them and they said they were getting it but it wouldn't be for sale until the 13th...

yea its been confirmed by a bunch of ppl and ppl even have pics of the game

Im w8ing a few extra days so i can get the 25$ gift card with it. :smilewinkgrin:

i wud call to c if its true but my jaw is broken n im to busy getn lit :lol:

wow your jaw is broken? that must suck, sorry to hear that

Game in the UK are selling it a day early lol, that's the best us British get.

But I have no moneys so I probably wont be getting it, plus I think I'm getting my 360 next week.

Quite often in Virgin (now Zavvi, I think), release the game a day ealy at a slightly cheaper price, then the next day the price goes back to the original!

Internet purchases are still cheaper though for me, and as with many games from Game online, I'll probably receive this a day early...that's still after the official American release though!

lucky.....all us canadian gamers think, is a huge screw over by selling it 10$ more

Back