Snowboarding!

NICE! I'm in a similar situation too! I miss 2 days of school on an early Winter Break i come back on Christmas Eve, Then Christmas, Then a day after that is my Birthday!
BTW I'm Buying new Bindings so i'm really excited to show them off to you guys!

got my bindings today! I need a convert disk b/c i have a burton 3-hole and the disk is a 4-hole. Stupid Burton w/ thier 3-hole design!

I lOVE SNOWBOURDING
yeah not much snow round here, yet
I was so disapointed last year, NO SNOW, WHOLE YEAR, hopefully ill get some this year

Our local mountain opens on Friday, me and my friends want to go there that night, and its barely snowed here in CT (hooray for snowmaking :) ). I know up in VT that Okemo has like 50 trails open, and my personal favorite mountain, Sugarbush in VT, has 36 open.

I'm nervous for ski team tryouts this Tuesday for me though. If I dont make it, theres always ski club...

im a border. very proud of boarding to. i preferre the terrain park, half pipe, rail jams. much more fun then just going down hill. as you said im no shawn white but i am pretty good. have fun! (when you get on the ski lift and have snow on your board...kick it on people below you:lol: )

Aww my friend just broke his wrist last weekend, a double fracture. We were jumping this fence and he fell on it wrong. Just a reminder, be careful!

Back