Snow/Ice Day!

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Guess what, I had a snow/ice day for my highschool yesterday and I'm having another one today.

YEY for me!

Anyone else having one?

Last edited:
We are suppose to get 6+ inches and sleet with freezing rain. Maybe colleges will be closed tomorrow.

Meh snow days arent anything special. Unless you live in town cause then you have to wait until it gets too cold for the school to be open. I live on a farm so all i need is just a bus not running or not being able to get to my place. It's awesome :)

Yeah Im home for the day as well, snow blowing into my house when I let my dog out!

here in central new york at my college, i have all my day and evening classes here canceled. Their has to be a foot or more and it's still snowing!:yikes: maybe i'll try to beat Twilight Princess today.

I live in Lawrenceville, NJ and we just got a Snow Day 2day. There's almost no snow but it's really cold and the little snow thats on the ground is turning to solid ice. Plus there was a lot of hail earlier.

Up to 70cm after the storm is done, we have no more room to put it, even with the snowblower! I'll be happy when our street is clear... and work can resume.

And we have snow drifts that are around 7ft in some areas, talk about a late winter!

Back