Snow/Ice Day!

I took these pictures of my Front yard when we had a snow day.
MyPictures150.jpg

MyPictures148.jpg

This is my front yard in fall.
MyPictures074.jpg

bubba-ga-nush said:
I took these pictures of my Front yard when we had a snow day.
MyPictures150.jpg

MyPictures148.jpg

This is my front yard in fall.
MyPictures074.jpg

Holy crap, you must be Canadian!

i only go to school 3 days a week (monday, wedensday, and thursday) and we had a bad storm on tuesday. it rained and then it froze so we had like an inch of ice on the roads and the weight of the ice broke tree limbs and they fell on power lines and in the middle of the roads. it was bad. i got stuck at my friends house untill yesterday and when i got home my power was out and my parents told me it has been out since 8PM tuesday and it didnt come back on untill this morning at like 11AM. all this ice and snow gave me a 6 day break off school :) (got yesterday off because of the ice and today off because of the power outage at my school)

I had the last 2 days off and I have today off!

En4Neo said:
Holy crap, you must be Canadian!
I got a kick out of reading that one.

I have never ever had a snow day in my entire life, nor have I even seen snow that's more than half an inch thick for over a decade. That would make me about six years old I say. Then I wouldn't have thought of all the stupid things I could have done with it; other than nearly ride under a van with my rollerblades on. That and kick my sister into a tree...

Sometimes we get like a millitmetre of snow and it quickly turns to sleet, which is not snow, it's ugly and it causes carcrashes. Doesn't England seem damn lovely?

We had one yesterday, but the snow all melted by 10:00 AM. :p

In Tennessee we get out for any ammount of snow basically. ;)

my snow day was awesome

i went to a celts game in the first row, cause no one was there on account of the storm

bumped hands with pierce and delonte

good times...

Back