So. . . Is Nsider closed forever?

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
This site is great and all but I really liked the huge community on Nsider.

Aparently the European Nintendo forums are closed for good, and as everyone knows there is an update for Nsider and it it closed "indefinitely". . . which is rather vague because the word can either mean forever or simply not defined.

Since it's just an update I assumed the North America Nintendo forums would reopen, but it's been awhile and I'm starting to worry. . .

So is the Official North American Nintendo forum closed for good like the European one or not.

Please don't flame me if I'm missing something

bump

no one knows huh?

(and screw the double post rule -_-)

A bump after 13 minutes is really stupid...

Just be patient.

As far as i know, nothing is known for sure at this point.

well thanks for the input guys.

ya know on most of the other forums I've been on people actually discussed things instead of correcting people all the time. . .

JAKE196 said:

ya know on most of the other forums I've been on people actually discussed things instead of correcting people all the time. . .

Actually it should read:

You know on most other forums I've been on people actually discuss things instead of correcting people all the time...

JAKE196 said:

yeah. we have the same goal. the only difference is that it's more organized instead of seeing 5 posts right after each other from the same guy. example? take a look at gamefaq's forums. you'll be sure to find a good example.

and as for the N-Sider issue..things aren't looking to bright for it's return. I don't think much will happen with it. sorry

for this i shall use my trademark macro from Nsider:

. . .

*bangs head on desk*

actually on Nsider all we did was yell a trolls. . .but ya' know. . . it was fun ^_^

lmao well of course its fun. but maybe thats one reason why the forum fell? too much flaming and yelling? (not trying to sound like a douche there so don't take it the wrong way)

JAKE196 said:
yeah that happens here a lot. . .

every once and a while my posts disapear. . . and they weren't spammy or anything. . .
I liked it here more when the mods had better things to do other then deleting short posts, that probably wouldn't even classify as spam.

Back