jasontflaco

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2006
ok so forecast and news channel doesnt work for me

it says i have to wait for it to be realeased

i dont see any opera broswer

so what can i actually do

and when do those other things come out

You can use the Wii Message Board to send/recieve friends messages, Miis and pictures. There's also the Wii Shop, where you can buy VC games.

As for when the News and Weather Channels release dates:
Wii Weather and News Channel launch dates announced

The Opera Web Browser's Channel doesn't have a release date yet, but it will probably be released near the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

Hope that helped.:)

thanks guys i only ask cuz i heard all those were gonna be free til like june next year and when it wouldnt even show me anything i got confused,

if anyone has more info plz reply

but thanks

yes i live in the UK and i have the weather channel and internet not the news channel =]

Does anyone have any information about the online gaming? I hope that Nintendo doesn't do the wii like the gamecube and have only 2 titles for online gaming....

You'll need to download the latest update.
I have the opposite of you, i can get on both weather and news. But not wii shopping.

Use the search function. Online gaming is due out Q2 2007. It's supposed to be a new channel for the Wii. Pokemon is already online in Japan. Nintendo may put their VC games online too. If they don't it wouldn't be hard to run an EMU like ZSNES, or Zbattle to host online VC games. It would explain why the bulk of VC games lately seem to be targeted at 2 player crowds.

sagema said:
Use the search function. Online gaming is due out Q2 2007. It's supposed to be a new channel for the Wii. Pokemon is already online in Japan. Nintendo may put their VC games online too. If they don't it wouldn't be hard to run an EMU like ZSNES, or Zbattle to host online VC games. It would explain why the bulk of VC games lately seem to be targeted at 2 player crowds.

Thanks for the info! I just read the article my self. I'll post the link for everyone that want's to read it! http://www.wii-volution.com/news/wii-news/wii-online-gaming-coming-q2-2007.html

Back