So, what'd you get, and are you happy?

i asked for gh3 and godzilla unleashed but all i got was bionicle heroes (which iz possibly the worst game invented) and ssx blur which is good.

tom im gettin wii sports for free because my wii didnt come with it. my dad said i can either get godzilla unleashed or msc. not sure wat i should pick:mad5:

Had a great Christmas! My wife got us 5 Wii games! Cabelas Big Game Hunter, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime: Corruption, Trauma Center: New Blood and Battalion Wars 2. I also got some DVD's and clothes. Had a great one. Looks like most of you made out pretty well this year!

mini1000555ih2.jpg

Well, my girlfriend insists she gets me presents, so...
A new DS
Some GC games
A new cell phone
Some new clothes (which I desperately needed)
Phantom Hourglass
and a fiancee!

EDIT: now that I think of it, that sounded wierd. I proposed to my girlfriend.

Last edited:
got:
12 month XBXlve package (with headset and what not)
Super mario galaxy
Metroid 3
GH3 (wii)
clothes
lollies
and money

Maxed out MacBook
C++ Book
Guitar Hero 3 (360) (beat it the first day)
$15 FYE Gift Card
$10 Walmart Gift Card
$15 Best Buy Gift Card
$20 Best Buy Gift Card
South Park Season 3
DVD/CD Stand (I'm returning it)

Plus I'm going to use some money I got from selling my old PC and get some presents for myself. :) (Apple Earbuds, (mine broke) CoD4, (PS3) WarHawk, (and map pack) Mass Effect)

I didn't get anything for my Wii because...well, there isn't anything for the Wii that I want. :/

Alright! How could someone not get Wii stuff? I don't own my Wii, so I got the accessories for my gf, but who's counting?

a new computer,psp slim,ipod nano,COD4,the orange box,mysims,halo the flood,halo ghosts of onyx and lots of other stuff

wiimagick said:
yea i got 300 dollors because my parents dont enjoy buying me presents....and i also got a dart board ( RANDOM!!!1!1!!ONE )
Did you really get a dart board or are you just making fun of me?

Hey dat dart board is teh ****. :yesnod:

(typing this on my wii) i got mario and sonic at the olympic games, links crossbow training, carnival games, geometry wars galaxies(ds) and rayman raving rabbids wasnt very good game no storyline and now its just minigames a lovesac(big bean bag) dartboard, giftcards and $250 to buy games i didnt get

Last edited:
I Didnt Get Any Games For My Wii I Just Got Accessories. But I Prefer To Get The Money And Then Buy The Games In The Sales!!!:yesnod::thumbsup:

Back