SOCOM and PS3 headset

bruceleroy

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Anyone have this game? I know that it had some technical problems but I heard that they were fixed last month. How is it after the patch? I was considering purchasing a bluetooth headset for voice chat so that's why I'm considering purchasing this game.

well i bought just the game, i already had a good wired logitech headset.
anyways the game runs pretty smooth and the character customization and overall gameplay is pretty good. odd control scheme though (R3 to reload? wtf lol) i wasnt really into socom before this game, i had only played 3 a little bit but its enjoyable.

I was against headsets because of ignorant kids, heavy breathing, and whatever stupid noise but w/ Resident Evil 5, COD Zombie mode, SOCOM, and Wipeout HD, it might be useful. I just found out that you can actually use almost any bluetooth headset for the PS3. Anyone tried doing that?

I was against headsets because of ignorant kids, heavy breathing, and whatever stupid noise but w/ Resident Evil 5, COD Zombie mode, SOCOM, and Wipeout HD, it might be useful. I just found out that you can actually use almost any bluetooth headset for the PS3. Anyone tried doing that?

yeah dont go with a cheap bluetooth, you wont be able to hear what people are saying and they most likly wont hear what your saying either. i have a 30 dollar bluetooth that barely works.

Yup, works awesome, though I'm having trouble sticking with the game with some of the other titles I have. You would think that I would want to play the game more considering at least 6 people on my friends list play...

Back