Something Big for the VC

If you think Pokemon Snap is retro, you must barley be getting hair on your nuts. Any Contra game would do well, hell Super Punchout or Final Fight would also be a great addition to the Virtual Console.

'tis not all about Retro, its about old game consoles. So it WILL be pokemon snap! Why else would it be a secret? On some mysterious day, Sonic will rise up and climb the leaning tower of pisa and announce to the world that Pokemon Snap is finally headed to the VC! Well, that was the biggest load of garbage I've ever wrote

Maybe it would be...collections? Like buy all mario games for only $50 or something. i dunno

What is it with you guys and pokemon snap? It was an ok game but definately nothing to write home about. I highly doubt that the huge secret is that. Pokemon Snap was released like 7-8 years ago.

Cap'n Meow said:
What is it with you guys and pokemon snap? It was an ok game but definately nothing to write home about. I highly doubt that the huge secret is that. Pokemon Snap was released like 7-8 years ago.

Did you ever successfully get magikarp to evolve into gyrados? I think not. Otherwise you would know that pokemon snap is the shiz. But I don't know if anyone is trying to say it's a classic. Although it probably seems ancient to the average wii chatter.

WiiDS said:
Did you ever successfully get magikarp to evolve into gyrados? I think not. Otherwise you would know that pokemon snap is the shiz. But I don't know if anyone is trying to say it's a classic. Although it probably seems ancient to the average wii chatter.
Uh yea, a buddy of mine and myself completed the game one night on a caffeine binge back in my mid teens. I'm just saying that its NOT Pokemon Snap.

Cap'n Meow said:
Uh yea, a buddy of mine and myself completed the game one night on a caffeine binge back in my mid teens. I'm just saying that its NOT Pokemon Snap.

hahaha. of course it isn't. I'd **** a brick and denounce my faith in nintendo if it were.

it's *probably* going to be the official commodore 64 announcement.

that's retro to def

commodore_64_compendium.jpg

I'm going to be selling this package for the low price of $900. Any takers?

Oregon Trail for teh Apple ][!!!!!! w00t

Okay, maybe not....I'm with the earlier poster that said if it's a single game, it's Goldeneye - I have no clue if it's not a single game, though.

For those who did RTFA, at the bottom:

[…] - Here’s a bit more info on that super-secret Virtual Console surprise we reported on earlier during the week. Apparantly, it’s not so much of a feature as it is a particular game (or games?) coming to the VC that were *not* console games. I’m now guessing it’s the line of LucasArts adventure games from the PC coming to the VC. […]

So much for Goldeneye or online gaming. I'm guessing arcade games that weren't turned into console games? Or old computer games?

Last edited:
I am guessing, It will be Wolfinstein 3D or maybe Doom, But I can think of a long list of old PC games I would love to see on the VC.

Back