Sonic - Godfather ?

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
Wich of these games are better? I know that Godfather is realy good, but i played it on PSP.. About Sonic I know that it has some sort of 40 minigames and 100 misions.. Well from the look, they both don't look short.

Thx :)

im not going to lie i think sonic sucked it just felt dumb to me and i love sonic... as for the godfather its really fun so i would say buy that because sonic was no fun to me... or rent both and pick the one you like the most because some people like the sonic game i just don't know why because i found no enjoyment in it at all

Ok Thx for reply .. So far 2 for Godfather ...

I've got sonic but haven't ever played Godfather.

All I can say about sonic is that it gets really repetitive. Also some of the levels are really hard and take alot of retrys to complete it. I'm not too keen on the storyline either.

sonic- the gameplay rocks and first good sonic game since heroes the game is very good and addictev

So one thing I know.. Many ppl say sonic is at rent lvl.. hmm.. Gues theres only godfather then... Or maybe Exite Truck :D

EDIT:
OK . Godfather a Buy.. So now. Sonic really a rent or a buy?

Last edited:
If you like GTA series, Godfather is for you. I also own excite truck, but would recommend renting it first, as it can get a bit repetative.

Meh. Sonic is GOD to me, but Secret Rings was, well, meh.
The begining of the game SUCKS but it gets better and better and better.

So for you it's not a rent title?
( PLZ Post this :D (About rent or not ))

Last edited:
Ok I think i solved the problem.. I'm going to buy Sonic and Godfather .. I readed some reviews and Sonic is not that bad..

Back