Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Mario Famous said:
I own all those games and all of them were ported from the Dreamcast(with the exception of the DS and GBA titles. This doesn't mean that he will be in it. Sonic is still the offical mascot of Sega, therefore he will never co-exists with Nintendo's mascot Mario in any title whatsoever. Meatal Gearr started on Nintendo, thats why Snake was given a spot on the roster.

I can't enev wait until the day That I find out that sonic is actually in it, then you will see. Theres no way hes not in. Just get over it. Don't use him if you don't want him. If you find out how to get him, don't even unlock him. I don't care what you do, just as long as you know hes in it, thats it.

pit18 said:
I can't enev wait until the day That I find out that sonic is actually in it, then you will see. Theres no way hes not in. Just get over it. Don't use him if you don't want him. If you find out how to get him, don't even unlock him. I don't care what you do, just as long as you know hes in it, thats it.
Well said

i would love to see viewtiful joe in ssbb
sonic would be cool too though
captain olimar from pikmin
leon kennedy
some more classic characters
i don't know theres alot of possibilities but i heard there's supposed to be about 50 characters total

That's about right, u know possibly 53. Viewtiful is the character i'm most looking forward too in SSBB. I've wanted him in SSB since he came out...he's absolutely perfectc for the game.

they would have to balance him more because he has super speed and slow time and a bunch of weird stuff. just think if they put the prince of persia in it with his abilities.

jesus2jh.gif

the newest and best character ever

Last edited:
That would be cool if Pocky and Rocky were on SSBB.
Their games are the best! Here's a picture of them
kiki3.png

ssbjoe7lv.png

Viewtiful Joe *drool*

I also liked that pimped out yoshi, haha.
(don't like that pocky/rocky thing, r they only japan characters? Because if so they won't be in it, Hal Lab(or Myamoto or Iwata)said that no japan only characters will be in it)

ssbb_lover said:
I also liked that pimped out yoshi, haha.
boshi.jpg

(WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, MY OLD STEED!?):lol:

Yeah, I've never played Viewtiful Joe (don't flame me; I'm planning on getting it as soon as I get Wii) but I've heard/seen reviews and he seem perfect for the game.

I've posted this before, but no one saw it, so here it is again:
oddworld_320.jpg

I know it's wishful thinking, but an Oddworld game was on the GBA, so it's not completly impossible.

:rolleyes: Oh Stranger, why couldn't you have been a GC game?

NateTheGreat said:
boshi.jpg

(WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, MY OLD STEED!?):lol:
:lol: Bowser must have a got a hold of him, lol.
NateTheGreat said:
Yeah, I've never played Viewtiful Joe (don't flame me; I'm planning on getting it as soon as I get Wii) but I've heard/seen reviews and he seem perfect for the game.
He's got great games, he's got more than just one. But anyways he would probably be my best character and one of the best, he would be totally and absolutely perfect for the game. If you saw the show played, his games and read up on him u would know he'd be the absolute perfect match for SSBB, it's so ridiculous I can't stop talking.....I still can't! Look wut u've done to me!!:wtf: I know i've said this crap in another...2?threads but I said it again...just more dramatic this time...

Back