Sonic in SSB Brawl?

:D:D:DIt's pretty good, but they're not normal enough. I like the super move, but the rest r so-so. Sry for being so critical:p

i hope sonic does get in. His speed would be a good additional to the game. I would probably play him all the time if they add him in(thats if waluigi doesnt make it). Because I'd prefer to be fast and do less damage then be slow and do more damage. Its the same as Mario Kart, i liked been toad who was ***** speed and * weight. Compared to * speed and ***** weight who was Bowser. I think they should add him for people like me who prefer the fast people =)

but he is hedgehog plp come on all you have to do is get a car and squash him to peices what would be his spiecal move spike attack come on!!!!!

I wouldn't care. That's my final answer. The only reason I wouldn't want him in is if they put him in instead of someone who I like better.(Like Viewtiful Joe:D)

I know it...I know it...and we've all said sonic would be good too. Like u said they would both be good. But mainly for this topic Sonic would be good. CASE CLOSED

I really feel Sonic should be put in. I really don't see what's wrong with it. His speed as someone else had said would really put a little twist in the character. And spin dashing could be sort of like the way Gannondorf does The Wizard's Foot. You could also use some of the attacks Sonic uses in Sonic Battle.

but he is hedgehog plp come on all you have to do is get a car and squash him to peices

Oh. What about Yoshi, the dinosaur that is just a little tiny bit taller than Mario? Why don't you get a car and run him over? Maybe he should be tooken out! :O

Too bad yoshi thriws giant dinasour eggs and can run at high speeds.

On the other hand sonic has razor sharp spikes and can go even faster than yoshi.

They should both be in it, if not I won't care much so it doesn't really matter:D

Lucky for u, as for me it doesn't matter so if they both do make it in SSBB yippy-kiyay-kiyo...I'm happy either way:D

Back