Sonic

I don't really care if Sonic's in personally. I would rather get it sooner than delay if Sonic's the reason.

manufan15 said:
I don't really care if Sonic's in personally. I would rather get it sooner than delay if Sonic's the reason.

I don't think that they would make sonic a character and have him playable for a press conference in such a small time span. sakurai said he was getting slowed up in development but he expected everything would go fine. he prolly wants to add voice chat and better online. that's my theory, you heard it here first!!

samXcor3 said:
I don't think that they would make sonic a character and have him playable for a press conference in such a small time span. sakurai said he was getting slowed up in development but he expected everything would go fine. he prolly wants to add voice chat and better online. that's my theory, you heard it here first!!

But they wouldn't put in the battle phrases if they were going to put in voicechat. Hopefully Sonic isn't the delay, and they'll put in more online modes like 2 v 2 and special melees.

manufan15 said:
But they wouldn't put in the battle phrases if they were going to put in voicechat. Hopefully Sonic isn't the delay, and they'll put in more online modes like 2 v 2 and special melees.

sonic wouldn't be the ****ing delay, it might not be voicechat, but it is definetly not sonic

damn, how can people seriously think that,

mushroomedmario said:
sonic wouldn't be the ****ing delay, it might not be voicechat, but it is definetly not sonic

damn, how can people seriously think that,
It could be because Nintendo has to work out licensing issues with Sega in order to put Sonic in the game, which could delay the game. Either way I'm fine with or without Sonic.

samXcor3 said:

Voice chat is for FPSs, shut up about that eh! It isn't important at all. A leaderboard and a way less anonymous anyone play at LEAST is important.
Personally I'd do a whole overhaul with the internet mode. Buying waaaaay better servers is another concern. Then think about Voice chat... it'll be fun THEN! As for Sonic, he seems too basic. Maybe spruce him up along with toning Snake's power DOWN!!!!!!!!

masonb15 said:
It could be because Nintendo has to work out licensing issues with Sega in order to put Sonic in the game, which could delay the game. Either way I'm fine with or without Sonic.

They would never announce Sonic in the first place if the licensing deal wasn't already worked out.

Not really. Marios moveset could counter his speed. FLUDD him then fireball grab throw him off the edge and smash him when he tries to come back.

Back