Sony Blackballs Kotaku (oh and a rumor)

Wii&Ps3 said:
Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
I think that too, all though taking achievements, one of XBox 360's best things, is taking it a step to far..
hopefully it will be dumbed down, like how ps3s motion sensing was to the wii's

Wii&Ps3 said:
Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
There's obviously something wrong with this comment, because this is the 4th post that's quoted you thinking you're an ass....Listen, you've been cornered and you're at gunpoint, give up.

Microsoft is a great company (never even owned a Microsoft console, so i'm not biased). Nintendo is an awesome company (owned plenty of Nintendo consoles, still not biased). PS3 is the best....failure.

Microsoft = tries

Nintendo = does

Sony= don't

Sony constantly rips off of other company's ideas, then tries to make it "Sony Original". It's just tweaking on the idea of the other company, and barely tweaking at that. Deal with the facts.

And if you same i'm a Nintendo fanboy (or any fanboy), you're horribly wrong sir.

ssbb_lover said:
There's obviously something wrong with this comment, because this is the 4th post that's quoted you thinking you're an ass....Listen, you've been cornered and you're at gunpoint, give up.

Microsoft is a great company (never even owned a Microsoft console, so i'm not biased). Nintendo is an awesome company (owned plenty of Nintendo consoles, still not biased). PS3 is the best....failure.

Microsoft = tries

Nintendo = does

Sony= don't

Sony constantly rips off of other company's ideas, then tries to make it "Sony Original". It's just tweaking on the idea of the other company, and barely tweaking at that. Deal with the facts.

And if you same i'm a Nintendo fanboy (or any fanboy), you're horribly wrong sir.
well you did say Microsoft = tries
nintendo = does

and saying youve owned plenty of ninty consoles would make you more biased
and saying youve owned no M$ consoles would explain why you say: tries
making your conclusions...
biased

Microsoft is a disgusting company with horrid products, damn them all to hell.

Sovieto said:
well you did say Microsoft = tries
nintendo = does

and saying youve owned plenty of ninty consoles would make you more biased
and saying youve owned no M$ consoles would explain why you say: tries
making your conclusions...
biased
Actually, i'm not biased. I've read up on all the consoles, played on two (360 and Wii). I said "tries" because I don't think they're as innovative in the ways that Nintendo are. PS3 is just not innovative. They were, however, completely successful at making a computer, congrats to em. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Actually, i'm not biased. I've read up on all the consoles, played on two (360 and Wii). I said "tries" because I don't think they're as innovative in the ways that Nintendo are. PS3 is just not innovative. They were, however, completely successful at making a computer, congrats to em. :)
microsoft is innovative in its own way, just because its not innovative the way nintendo is, dosent mean its not

Sovieto said:
microsoft is innovative in its own way, just because its not innovative the way nintendo is, dosent mean its not
That's why I SAID IT'S NOT INNOVATIVE IN THE WAY NINTENDO IS...never said they weren't innovative.

Spiderking13 is smarter than the average bear.I think the same as you and Sony also needs to stick to Tv's and Speakers...those Sony idiots

Lol notice how quick Sony changes their mind after the mass internet revolt and mass hysteria they caused. What a bunch of complete idiots. A 5 year old could probably make better business decisions than the stupid men and women at Sony Entertainment Company America. The funny thing is that the damage has been done IMO. People have seen how cruel and cold the Sony corporation is. How easily it dismissed this one website cuz they didn't bow down to their rules. Their rep has suffered and will continue to suffer because people certaintly won't forget...and some may not forgive.

You have to give Sony SOME credit for changing its mind. It would have been worse if Sony ignored everyone. But yes, the damage has been done already.

WHAT THE **** **** MOTHER ****ER SON OF A **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!
I swear I cant take this anymore! Someone needs to sue them for once...but thank god its a rumor.....if its true Im gonna **** up Sony!
OH GOD.....****ING BASTARDS why cant they come up with their own ideas!!! Im gonna call up Sony and give them a load my thoughts!!!

Actually this is very common now. The news media is controlled like Nazi germany press in the 1940's. Hail your stupid version of Hitler and condem anyone who even tries to second guess the system. They are basically telling news reporters to shut up, and only report what they are told to report. It's sad to see it spread from Fox, CNN, and even the game industry. Hats off to Kotaku for having integrity.

All this crap over a rumor. I hope you're proud Sony.

sagema said:
Actually this is very common now. The news media is controlled like Nazi germany press in the 1940's. Hail your stupid version of Hitler and condem anyone who even tries to second guess the system. They are basically telling news reporters to shut up, and only report what they are told to report. It's sad to see it spread from Fox, CNN, and even the game industry. Hats off to Kotaku for having integrity.

All this crap over a rumor. I hope you're proud Sony.
yah seriously, way to make everyone know its true...:idea:

should have just stayed a rumor, people get excited, then even more excited when they find out its true, if they would have just let them put out the rumor not as many as people would have known....sony=not there yet

Back