Sony Blackballs Kotaku (oh and a rumor)

It's hilarious that when Sony does something they are copying. But when Nintendo and M$ copies, it's innovation.

tirminyl said:
It's hilarious that when Sony does something they are copying. But when Nintendo and M$ copies, it's innovation.
I'd love to see some examples, because if you think this isn't copying you are in a whole other world...

Joe said:
WHAT THE **** **** MOTHER ****ER SON OF A **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!
I swear I cant take this anymore! Someone needs to sue them for once...but thank god its a rumor.....if its true Im gonna **** up Sony!
OH GOD.....****ING BASTARDS why cant they come up with their own ideas!!! Im gonna call up Sony and give them a load my thoughts!!!
LoL, if you think its still a rumor then your on the same planet tirminy is on. After the huge deal Sony made about this, you still think it's just a rumor?

Oh shut up. You can't even give examples of this so called, "copying" by Microsoft or Nintendo so get off it. Everyone knows Sony is a big copycat. Name one original thing Sony has developed and/or perfected besides the act of watching and learning the masters at work. The only think Sony is good for is putting out graphics...plain and simple. Microsoft does that already on an equal if NOT higher lever with the 360 and we all know Nintendo could do the same except thye choose not to so that EVERYONE can afford their systems and games. Bottom line is that Sony f*cked up again. Not once but TWICE. Not only is this leak out there for all to see but their over the top reaction to a small website confirms their complete lack of respect and deceny. They're thugs really...idiotic ones at that who can't see the reality of their situation.

EDIT: This is not directed at you Sovieto....

MasterJedi2U said:
Oh shut up. You can't even give examples of this so called, "copying" by Microsoft or Nintendo so get off it. Everyone knows Sony is a big copycat. Name one original thing Sony has developed and/or perfected besides the act of watching and learning the masters at work. The only think Sony is good for is putting out graphics...plain and simple. Microsoft does that already on an equal if NOT higher lever with the 360 and we all know Nintendo could do the same except thye choose not to so that EVERYONE can afford their systems and games. Bottom line is that Sony f*cked up again. Not once but TWICE. Not only is this leak out there for all to see but their over the top reaction to a small website confirms their complete lack of respect and deceny. They're thugs really...idiotic ones at that who can't see the reality of their situation.

EDIT: This is not directed at you Sovieto....
While I see you are too against him..not me.
I want to point out some flaws,
-Sony use to go for a mass-market price, and focus on getting third-party devs to support them
-Sony and M$ are not just graphics, that's the fanboy way of looking at things
-If Ninty wanted everyone to afford the Wii they could have cut down the price and make less of a profit, but it looks like they didn't have enough confidence in the system, they knew the average Joe would see $250, then $300, and just because its a whole other number, and the big 3, they would think its an arm and a leg more..when it's ONLY $50 more....
Also about that, the best person who wanted everyone to afford their systems is M$, they give you choice, they give you high-tech goods, and loose money per console, just so you can afford, while Ninty makes profit, and Sony wants to equip you for the next 10 years, not 5, and most people don't need the next 10 years right now, since their not clear

Remember that you actually don't want the price to be too low, lest the consumers think the Wii is a piece of trash. If anything, $250 price is a sign of confidence. Also, Nintendo has to make a profit on gaming because it's the only thing it does. Microsoft and Sony have other industries to profit from, but not Nintendo.

RedProdigy said:
Remember that you actually don't want the price to be too low, lest the consumers think the Wii is a piece of trash. If anything, $250 price is a sign of confidence. Also, Nintendo has to make a profit on gaming because it's the only thing it does. Microsoft and Sony have other industries to profit from, but not Nintendo.
then they should have just gave it better graphics and make it more worth the 250..

What are you talking about? It is worth $250.00 in my opinion. The games coming out for it, online play, and the channels. Not to mention it is capable of doing 480p which is pretty decent. And Nintendo should make a profit off of it since it is running a business and that business is based on systems and games. So I don't mind the price at all...especially when compared to the PS3 which I think is a joke.

Sovieto said:
then they should have just gave it better graphics and make it more worth the 250..
Then it would just be an under-scaled PS3 sh*t box...
Sovieto said:
While I see you are too against him..not me.
I want to point out some flaws,
-Sony use to go for a mass-market price, and focus on getting third-party devs to support them
-Sony and M$ are not just graphics, that's the fanboy way of looking at things
-If Ninty wanted everyone to afford the Wii they could have cut down the price and make less of a profit, but it looks like they didn't have enough confidence in the system, they knew the average Joe would see $250, then $300, and just because its a whole other number, and the big 3, they would think its an arm and a leg more..when it's ONLY $50 more....
Also about that, the best person who wanted everyone to afford their systems is M$, they give you choice, they give you high-tech goods, and loose money per console, just so you can afford, while Ninty makes profit, and Sony wants to equip you for the next 10 years, not 5, and most people don't need the next 10 years right now, since their not clear
That'd be the M$ fanboy way of looking at things.

Sovieto said:

If Nintendo did that, then the price of the Wii would have gone up. But why does this matter? You don't get a Wii for graphics. It has the hardware greater than to equal to the Xbox and motion sensing. Plus VC, a variety of channels, and online (when it comes out. It probably won't be that good though). Ultimately, whether the Wii is worth $250 or not is opinion; how much someone would value the Wii.

RedProdigy said:
If Nintendo did that, then the price of the Wii would have gone up. But why does this matter? You don't get a Wii for graphics. It has the hardware greater than to equal to the Xbox and motion sensing. Plus VC, a variety of channels, and online (when it comes out. It probably won't be that good though). Ultimately, whether the Wii is worth $250 or not is opinion; how much someone would value the Wii.
mhmmmmm, right on :thumbsup:

Back