Sony Blackballs Kotaku (oh and a rumor)

"looks like sony is taking a page out of the political playbook, blame the reporter instead of the leak."

I saw this comment on Kotaku and I completely agree. I hate it when Republicans complain about the "liberal media" and they wish they could change thing. Sony has a similar concept.

Axtlar said:
Spiderking13 is smarter than the average bear.I think the same as you and Sony also needs to stick to Tv's and Speakers...those Sony idiots

So you want Nintendo's stuff to suck? competition leads to better products. And you obviously never outgrew Yogi Bear. Crawl back in your playpen before mommy spanks you.

Wii&Ps3 said:
They were warned and went ahead with it anyway. I guess im missing the point? Who cares if they blackball them? They shouldnt have published the story. Even though they had every right to, they knew they would hurt a business relationship and did it anyway.

Have to point out that they published for your benefit and their financial benefit, they put future information and Sony exclusives on the line just for you to know that information. I think some respect is due even if it benefits them somewhat financially.

There's nothing right about threatening people who want to report a rumor. Not even facts!

Hey, I have a rumor. The PS3 will turn green one day and fly back to Mars. OMG I should get sued for saying that!

MACRI said:
Microsoft is a disgusting company with horrid products, damn them all to hell.
lol... your just saying that because your a gay ass nintendo fanboy

lol i think it is sorta cool, being able to make your own house thing, but they still ripped off the other Ninty and MS

Yo, pizzaluvr, you need to chill. Don't critcize N-fanboys (if that's what they are), because they can do the same to you. Anyways, not cool on Sony's part:mad5: but at least they have the intelligence to listen to a huge internet riot:lol: Way to screw yourself over Sony...... AGAIN!
EDIT: AMAZING link, matt.

Last edited:
lol im only criticizing the ones that won't even tollerate other consoles... i agree, the PS3 isn't my favorite, but it's not horrible, and i could be considered a MS fanboy, but i don't always go "death to japanese console makers!" you have to have competition to compete

I totally agree, without competition, anyone would suck,and hell, maybe even Apple could make a killer ipod gaming system :lol:

Did anyone think that Kotaku acted "unprofessional"? That's what the Sony fanboys are claiming (plus the "fact" that Kotaku is a Nintendo fanboy site). They were saying that ignoring the wishes of Sony and then publishing the e-mails were appaling, uncalled for, and disgusting.

haha How funny.
Sony never fails to screw themselves over time after time.
It just looks bad on Sony,not Kotaku. Such total crap.

Super H: I already posted the link on the second page.

This did look bad on Sony. It used a sledgehammer to kill a bug. I don't understand why Sony would cut relations over a damn rumor when it was just as easy not to say anything. Again, Sony unintentionally confirmed the rumor by acting so harshly.

well i wouldnt be surpised if the rumor was true it would be so like sony if they want a lawsuit they can get one good for them it will just get new gamers to their competiors
they have an attitude problem they can never be wrong it is always someone else's fault not theirs.
thats why i made the choice to choose nintendo they admit their mistakes and their dont blame other people unless it thier fault and i dont care what wii&ps3 says next dont try and flame me i make sense

Back