Sonyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Like some others, I have to ask. How does sony have anything to do with this? It is some loser company in california, not sony.

ronin89 said:
Like some others, I have to ask. How does sony have anything to do with this? It is some loser company in california, not sony.

Sony has nothing to do with it. This guy just loves the pcp.

The Great said:
They wont win unless they stole the patent. Law suits like this happen with any new technology, all it is is some little **** company who was working on a similar idea and want money.

Exactly

Interlink probably did not (and could not have known since it wasn't out yet) for sure how the Wiimote worked. they just saw Nintendo's Idea was similar and scream infringment before Nintendo did the same if it indeed was copy right infringment which it DOES NOT sound like.

Yay Nintendo I haven't had so much fun playing games in years

Yeah why is everyone flipping out over "Sony losing" and "hating Sony"
Sony may suck balls, but Interlink isnt Sony......

I kept laughing at this, I was like where in the world does Sony come into this?

Unless Sony is a parent company of Interlink?

well if this has nothing to do with sony, someone tell me how nintendo and microsoft are being sued but NOT sony.....

lloyd_yayo said:
well if this has nothing to do with sony, someone tell me how nintendo and microsoft are being sued but NOT sony.....

They WERE sued last summer. And it was because they got patents for stuff they shouldn't have.

It's not a big deal.

And christ do we need this brought up in every section of the forums?

idk what sony has to do with this but i never turn down a oppratunity to say F U sony!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole situation won't fly. Why, you ask? Because the patent specifically states that the pointer in question is just that, a pointer. It EMITS infared waves to send information while the Wiimote receives them.

A bunch of **** it is; they won't win. Nintendo will.

I agree, America really needs to redo the patent system. This whole patent stuff we hear every week is getting ridiculous

Back